Cuckold Relationships

rounder1968

You keep using this term "relationship." Buddy, you know why they call you a "bull," right? It's not because you're some alpha or are dominant. It's because you bring in a bull to bang your cow and send the bull back on its way as soon as you can afterward. Your role is defined strictly by the act of sex. It's almost by definition the opposite of a relationship.

It's a great way to avoid a real relationship, however. And it's a great excuse to not meet other women. After all, how many women would be OK that they guy they just started dating has a long history of being the "bull" in someone's marriage?

No, I'm not a victim. I hate when people say they're victims. I've been robbed at gunpoint twice, and even shot once, and I don't look at myself as a victim. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and maybe some bad karma was involved? I was even wounded in combat, and I consider that an honor. I put a lot of stock in people, as I want to believe and respect them. It's more about being dumbfounded that they turn on to be disingenuous. I'm no naive, just a bit too trusting. She could have simply told me what her lifestyle is, and I could jump in, and hang on for as long as I felt comfortable. She didn't need to play me. so I'd stay in the game. I really thought she loved me, and I had no expectation of being with her permanently, or separating her from her husband. I guess she's an evil angel, and I swallowed the hook?

I don't understand how she "played" you.

She wanted a long term person to have sex with aside from her husband and that was you.

A bull is a lot more like a sex toy than a person in a relationship. She is in a relationship with her husband.

You set yourself as that just as much as she did by accepting that role.

She was only disingenuous with you if you are correct in all your assumptions about her.

But you are making huge assumptions about her intentions here. How can you presume to know her and her husband so much better than they know themselves? And therefore know their true intentions.

You might be correct, you might not be. You will most likely never know.

You aren't a part of their relationship and you honestly have no right to know.

It seems that you have strong emotional feelings for this woman and it is skewing your judgement.

Thry might have picked up on this and simply ended it with you because they don't want to hurt you that way.

You don't consider yourself a victim, but you referred to her as an "evil angel"? I smell BS. It's apparent that you and her were not on the same page about the nature of your involvement. Cuckold sex isn't about love. It's about her and her husband getting off. Yes, essentially you get used in the scenario. If you weren't okay with that you shouldn't have signed up. Maybe go look for a monogamous relationship with a different woman.

Oh, and for the record there are other ways to meet people that aren't online dating. It's also a cop out to claim "all women" are critical of men (or any other negative quality).

• 2 weeks later...

I was aware of everything, and I knew my place, not having any expectations. Well, I did have one exception, and that is honesty. She didn't need to pull me into the relationship with lies, and then dispose of me with lies. I really hate being lied to, and I explained to her that she could tell me anything, just as long as it was the truth, because I can handle the truth. However, she constantly let me know she loved me, just to keep me on the hook. I'm not upset about losing her, now that I know what her and her husband are really all about, but I'm very upset that these phony friends, who come across as decent, hard working folks, could be so abusive, lying and conniving. I guess it's very disappointing, but people get duped everyday by people they trust.

• 1 month later...
I was aware of everything, and I knew my place, not having any expectations. Well, I did have one exception, and that is honesty. She didn't need to pull me into the relationship with lies, and then dispose of me with lies. I really hate being lied to, and I explained to her that she could tell me anything, just as long as it was the truth, because I can handle the truth. However, she constantly let me know she loved me, just to keep me on the hook. I'm not upset about losing her, now that I know what her and her husband are really all about, but I'm very upset that these phony friends, who come across as decent, hard working folks, could be so abusive, lying and conniving. I guess it's very disappointing, but people get duped everyday by people they trust.

I am being cuckolded by my wife, so I can relate, but we always tell the bull upfront that it is just sex. Just in case emotions ever become involved, we would stop right away. Maybe that is what happened and they both got scared. In any case, while honesty is always the best policy, it is a lifestyle that is full of twists and turns, so you need to be prepared for the unexpected.

Sounds to me like the husband wasn't satisfied with your flu performance and gave you the axe. And she, in turn, told you it was about her body to spare you the hard feelings. However, the bottom line is that the arrangement isn't working for them anymore. And unfortunately for you, it sounds like it wasn't working for you either because it was never really what you wanted. You wanted more, it seems. Time to finally cut this cord...

Archived