My girlfriend of 2 years just decided she didnt want it anymore - Im lost for words

Someadvice18

Hi Someadvice18, I really would't worry about why too much. I have seen a lot of people waste years trying to figure out why someone left them and all they ended with were questions AND wasted time. Decide if she's worth the effort or not. If she isn't don't contact her again and work on yourself. Then manifest someone better. If she is, don't contact her again and work on yourself. Then manifest her back. Wait for her to reach out to you and don't look for her on social media.

Either way focus on yourself and make your life what you desire.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Someadvice18, I really would't worry about why too much. I have seen a lot of people waste years trying to figure out why someone left them and all they ended with were questions AND wasted time. Decide if she's worth the effort or not. If she isn't don't contact her again and work on yourself. Then manifest someone better. If she is, don't contact her again and work on yourself. Then manifest her back. Wait for her to reach out to you and don't look for her on social media.

Either way focus on yourself and make your life what you desire.

Im going to apply the 30 days NC rule. Ive not contacted her since wednesday/thursday cant remember. I still cant stop looking at her social media. I need to stop that.

Its just very different. Last year she made it obvious she was single, this time she is being quiet not telling people etc. Im probably just telling myself that to try and turn it into something positive but its probably not.

Only thing running through my mind is she had suggested a break and I wasnt keen on it so is this her way of maybe a forced break? Doubt it, im just clutching at straws trying to think ill get back with her.

OP, if she was committed, she wouldn't have asked for a break to begin with. You didn't force her to do anything. She made the choice to exit the relationship rather than try to work it out.

This has happened twice now. I know it hurts, but you need to begin to understand that relationships that go the distance generally don't include multiple break-ups along the way. That's a sign that it's really not working anymore.

And yes, you'll need to stop looking at her social media. You'll start reading into everything too much and one day you might just see something that really hurts. It's time to go into self-preservation mode and break the habit.

Archived