Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Star Wars the Last Jedi~ Rey Theories

people500

Hello, Well the new trailer for Last Jedi is out! I find it way more appealing and exciting than the first trailer, and it opens the door to a lot of new questions and theories. I wanted to discuss the outcome and evolution of Rey. I have two theories... The first is that Rey will use Kylo Ren and make him believe that she wants to join the First Order in order to get to Snoke, in hopes to destroy him. The other is that in order to become even more powerful, Rey will want to learn the power of both the light and dark sides of the force. She believes that Luke's training is not enough for her to reach her full potential. In that case she will turn to Kylo Ren as a second mentor. This also ties into the Grey Jedi direction. Which describes "Jedi who distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council and operated outside the strictures of the Jedi Code". What do you guys think will happen? Also what parts/characters are you most excited to see?

Rey doesn't turn to Kylo Renn because if she did, they wouldn't have it in the trailer. They would make it a surprise. And if you notice, its not the same scenery behind each of them when they are conversing, supposedly. She could be intrigued by him to find out why he betrayed his family, but its all a little too neat in the trailer for it to be,

Archived