Condom in car

Jusjess

So only me and my husband drive my car.

My son and his friends ride in it everyday to school there 17. I was looking for something and my car tonight and i looked under my seat and i found a single skyn condom and a cigarette along with other junk i went inside and told my husband whats this? He said u better ask your son. So i did and my son said thats nit mine..mine are red..the one i found was solid black wrapper. I went back to my husband and said he said no here you go and he trew it acroas the room. I do not know what to think my husband has always been honest with me and never ever have i questioned his loyalty. He texts me all day from work. I drop by when ever i want he wines and dines me and spoils me rotten he takes good care of my 4 kids and our 2 in common. My mind is telling me he did my heart and gut are saying no. We have had problems like every marriage but never infidelity. Advice..please help.

Wow, this is tough. Given the fact that your son admitted to using condoms but just not that type, it must be hard not to suspect your husband. If your son denied altogether, you could believe it's him. Partners cheat, and it's often a surprise for the other spouse. Your husband also reacted pretty defensively. He sounds guilty. Maybe give it a day and try talking to him again and see if he reacts differently. I'm sorry you're going through this!

Thank you thats what i thought to and i figured if it wasnt his he would of wanted to know where it came from also .right..?? I just second guess everything now..our whole relationship our marriage...everything..😞

Absolutely, he would want to know where it came from and if he really thought it was from your son I think that as a dad he would have wanted to have a talk with him. When i was married my husband cheated and he would react the same way...defensive. And he always denied, denied, denied--even when I had proof.

Why in the hell are you still with this guy????? What does he need to do for you to leave? How can you expose your kids to this? Don't you think it's time to think about them! Good God!!!

"Husband and anger

So over the past month my husband has been starting to get violent. He punched a few holes in my walls and pushed me around here and there. In the 4 years we have been together we never fought like this. I have a feeling he is doing meth and i know he is poping pills. Yesterday he flipped out pulled my hair, broke our babys crib tryed to break my car window and tore up our house tossing things about. I was able to get away with all the kids and when i returned to see the conditio. Of the house and my oldest son threnting to move out if i didn't do anything about it. I called the cops and he was arrested. Hes been in jail for two days and phoned me that night asking me why i did that to him. And then he hung up. Im so hurt and kinda regret calling the cops. I want our marriage to work this is not him he is the sweetest guy ever i dont know what happend advise please."

Absolutely, he would want to know where it came from and if he really thought it was from your son I think that as a dad he would have wanted to have a talk with him. When i was married my husband cheated and he would react the same way...defensive. And he always denied, denied, denied--even when I had proof.

This is the least of her problems.

Why in the hell are you still with this guy????? What does he need to do for you to leave? How can you expose your kids to this? Don't you think it's time to think about them! Good God!!!

"Husband and anger

So over the past month my husband has been starting to get violent. He punched a few holes in my walls and pushed me around here and there. In the 4 years we have been together we never fought like this. I have a feeling he is doing meth and i know he is poping pills. Yesterday he flipped out pulled my hair, broke our babys crib tryed to break my car window and tore up our house tossing things about. I was able to get away with all the kids and when i returned to see the conditio. Of the house and my oldest son threnting to move out if i didn't do anything about it. I called the cops and he was arrested. Hes been in jail for two days and phoned me that night asking me why i did that to him. And then he hung up. Im so hurt and kinda regret calling the cops. I want our marriage to work this is not him he is the sweetest guy ever i dont know what happend advise please."

Good grief and you are worried about a condom ..why are you putting your children through this crap and still end it with ...* he is the sweetest guy ever * no he's not he is an abuser ...

I also just read he had a gun ...now I know you lot have different rules and I honestly don't wanna get started about my feelings on guns and just being able to have one like you are in the a feckin Western ....but considering he is a meth using abuser ..I would be scared !!

That's great! Four kids in the house with an abusive, pill popping, meth taking cheater. Where is your judgement, OP????

That's great! Four kids in the house with an abusive, pill popping, meth taking cheater. Where is your judgement, OP????

That sums it up ....... op your head and heart are caught in the circle of abuse ..they hurt you , you feel mad , then guilty , then defend them , then stay .....round and round it goes .... you have to get off at the next stop my darling .

We have had problems like every marriage

... and these are the problems that you consider every marriage has???

So over the past month my husband has been starting to get violent. He punched a few holes in my walls and pushed me around here and there. In the 4 years we have been together we never fought like this. I have a feeling he is doing meth and i know he is poping pills. Yesterday he flipped out pulled my hair, broke our babys crib tryed to break my car window and tore up our house tossing things about. I was able to get away with all the kids and when i returned to see the conditio. Of the house and my oldest son threnting to move out if i didn't do anything about it. I called the cops and he was arrested. Hes been in jail for two days and phoned me that night asking me why i did that to him. And then he hung up. Im so hurt and kinda regret calling the cops. I want our marriage to work this is not him he is the sweetest guy ever i dont know what happend advise please.

Jusjess, I promise you that this is not a standard marriage. Get yourself and your kids out of there before he does more than punching holes in the walls! Abusers often don't take any responsibility for their own actions, and see themselves as victims - this is not a marriage you should contemplate staying in. Really, don't underestimate the danger you are in!

I once loaned my car to my neighbors for a full week while I was away visiting family, and they were watching my pet. My boyfriend at the time found a condom in the console of the car and accused me that it was his.

There is such a thing as your kid's friends dropping condoms in the car by accident. I'd go apologize. It's one thing if you never let your kid drive your car with HIS FRIENDS! But lots of people are in that car any given day.

Sorry, just read through previous posts. Um, condoms are least of your worries. Always advocate and protect your kid if you can't bring it to take care of yourself.

Archived