WOMEN - Have you ever sent flowers to yourself for attention

I am curious to know how many women have sent flowers to THEMSELVES, to try and get attention from their husband or boyfriend?

From what I hear, this is somewhat common, but I dont understand it. It seems like if a man saw that his wife or girlfriend received flowers saying how beautiful she was but had no name as to who sent them, it would just upset him and make things worse with the couple.

Has anyone done this?

Why did you do it?

What happened or what did you want to happen from it?

Thanks!!

Uh no, can't say I have EVER done that. And I would honestly never even even think of doing it - why would I want to stir up trouble/suspicion where it is not needed and not necessary because I have not done anything?

If I have problems with feeling like I am not getting "attention" I talk to my partner about my feelings.

Somewhat common? In what world?

Never done it, never even considered it. It's extremely manipulative and somewhat juvenile. If I was involved with someone who did this sort of thing, I'd have to make a serious evaluation about the overall health of the relationship and maturity of the person.

I think I'm getting too old, too logical and too low-drama for this site.

I think I'm getting too old, too logical and too low-drama for this site.

LOL, for some reason that struck me as hilarious.

I agree though with you....sending flowers to yourself to me does not seem common, and definitely very juvenile! If I was a guy, and MY girlfriend did that to me...well, I would definitely reconsider why the heck I was with her since it would give me a big indication of her emotional maturity.

I could not see doing anything like this if you were in a relationship. If my woman did get flowers from someone else, I'd be ready to dump her. If you were in the initial stages of dating, it might be helpful for you to appear more of an object of desire (trying to get him to want you because others do). You'd be better off doing something else.

LOL, my first thought would be what a waste of money! Seriously, sending yourself flowers for attention? I agree that it would backfire as an attention-getter. It would just cause trouble in the relationship when the bf/husband wonders what clown is sending his lady flowers.

Back in college one valentines, I got roses from a secret admirer (no, I did not send them to myself). The bouquet was bigger than the one my bf(now husband) sent me lol. We think we knew who sent them but couldn't be sure. My bf's response was "I dunno who sent them, but he has more money than me"

It didn't cause any big problems but it certainly was uncomfortable and wish I hadn't gotten those secret admirer flowers.