Head over heels over someone I've never met

BlueMan79

I don't blame her because first impressions when it comes to reliability is so important - and obviously to her. I think you are idealizing her and who knows what her deal is. I would move on by using distraction as much as possible -since she is for all practical purposes a stranger then distraction IMO is the way to go since you're not really missing "her".

Thanks for the replies so far guys.

How do I get around the fact that whenever I take part in my two main hobbies in life, I get reminded of her as she's into the same things too? 😢

Think of it like when you fall off a horse, or get into an auto crash, the best thing to do is get back on that horse, or behind the wheel again, asap.

Otherwise, the fear will fester making it harder and harder to ever do those things.

In your situation, just go do your hobbies, the sooner the better. You can't avoid thinking about her, so just think about her, until you don't anymore.

In the meantime, don't allow your thoughts of her to dominate your life to the point where you're sitting home pining away, wishing things could be different.

Just get out there and go live your life. Soon she will become no more than a distant memory, whom you will remember with fondness, and that's it.

Archived