Help ex sent me this

lostinlove2

"Someone else? Let me help you understand something? I'm not committed to nobody. If they want to claim me then they claim me i'm out here doing what i have to do for ME. Not anyone else. I don't care what you're doing. All i hear everyday from other people in Vegas is negative about you. That's not good for you or us. Every time someone's feelings are hurt i hear oh i'm gonna another this or oh ima get another to love me, i'm going to tell you rn that's only hurting you that's not making this any better. I hope you know that. Their is plenty of out there for me & i'm not taking advantage of it because i'm trying to get myself right for the future with whoever it may be. You let your emotions get the best of you sometimes & for that to happen, it's childish. You need to grow up & do what's right. If i say i can't talk to you i mean it i'm not just saying it because i don't want to talk to you i'm saying because i really can't talk to you -----. You push me to points that i haven't reached before & in a relationship that's not good. I love you don't get me wrong but, you do some weird things. if you were to just grow up everything would be fine. I am texting ---- but it's nothing like you. Nothing will ever be like you. Even if i try & i am. Change up & things might shift "

I don't understand what this means or what to do I am too emotionally immature I freak out and this hurt my feelings so much I love him so much I don't know what to do. I will cry all the time and text and call him a bunch of times. I need help being more mature he is in another state and I am also in college playing a sport with a full time job

Just leave him alone. The message is loud and clear that he doesn't want you anymore.

You better now focus on yourself. Yes, it'll be tough and challenging, but what's the point of going behind him and getting hurt again and again. You love him, right?! Then just leave him and leave him forever. Go complete NC and focus on yourself.

First of all, no need for multiple threads. That will gain you no friends here. Second, he said this: 'I don't care what you're doing.' He has no interest in committing to you. You are feeling insecure and that is driving some of your actions. Drop him like a joint when the cops roll up. Then get your head straight, develop some self confidence and determine what you are looking for in a relationship. Then, don't waiver from what you determined.

I always try to support the possibility of reconciling and like to be sympathetic. But reading this message, I say screw this guy. Don't bother responding. Let him think about what he said, so say nothing and do nothing. It sounds clear that he doesn't want to reconcile, and his wish is to not contact him. So do not feel pressured to reply or explain anything. It's his loss, and as a guy I can surely tell you that he will eventually regret this long winded message when he gets dumped by whoever.

Archived