He stopped talking to me and I don't know why

nikixx

So I met this guy on tinder about a month ago, we agreed to meet in person and went on about 4 dates. We had an amazing time, texted all day for the month we were talking for. We went back to his place a couple times but never did anything as i wasnt comfortable yet and he seemed to have no problem waiting. we talked all the time about us actually dating but the thing is we went on a date on wednesday everything was okay, we kissed goodbye even texted through the night. But the next day i sent a text that he still hasnt read, but he post on snapchat. Also he blocked me on instagram and unmatched with me on tinder. I am just wondering what could have gone wrong as everything seemed perfect we even had plans for the weekend. why did he just disappeared out of nowhere?

We went back to his place a couple times but never did anything as i wasnt comfortable yet and he seemed to have no problem waiting.
Well apparently he did. Two dates at his place without action and the 4th ended up fruitless (for his purposes). He's done. If you didn't want sex, you lost nothing.

In the future, I'd discourage going to guys' places the first couple dates if you're not looking to hook up. He likely would have stopped after the second date had you not agreed to go to his place and he felt he could push the boundaries from there.

Archived