Help me, I am drowning...

Buba your going through a lot of pain and i just want to offer my support like everybody else. It will get better trust me, im sufferring as well after finding out my ex is seeing someone else.

I exercise like crazy,having a better body makes me feel better.

Find something that makes you feel better and devote all your free time to it.

remember enotalone will never let you down.

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi my name is jenet and im from blackpool in the uk , i have just broken up with my boyfrined who i love dearly, but who is emotionally unavailable ....i am an acoholic codenpendent love addict , i have been sober over 8 yrs around coda for 4 yrs and now slaa .my parents were both alcoholic and abusive. luckily when i i was 19 my mum got sober and our family changed , over time for the better. but the deep unconcience abuse made it impossible for me to have a healthly relationship and although i dont blame my past anymore and done a lot of work with myself i still couldnt seem to break the habit of being with addicts and getting hurt... i have just started working with a slaa sponsor to break the chain of being with unavailable men ,,, once and for all . i have hope but miss my boyfriend and your thread has been such a comfort and reading it all has reeally helped me especially the end bits and advice that your received of nebure and hope ,, so i just want to say thankyou , it is 2012 so you all have probably long gone from here , but im so glad your thread is still here . j x

Archived