Confused and need Help

JumpyWizard

I broke no contact today and texted her.

We talked about how school was going (finals).

She asked how I was feeling about us

I said pretty negative.

I told her how I had felt disrespected because we spent three years of our lives together and she broke up with me via text.

She then asked if I wanted to meet up tomorrow so she could do it in person.

I told her I couldn't because I'm actually pretty busy tomorrow.

The conversation died there and it's been a few hours now.

Is she a complete blockhead or something?

Why would you want to relive the break-up? Oh yes, let's meet tomorrow so you can break my heart to my face - jolly good idea, JumpyWizard's Ex!

Seriously. What the eff is she on.

OP, she disrespected you in more ways than one. She's trying to make herself feel better. Not you. This is a move out of guilt because she knows it was a crappy way to end things. Don't give her the satisfaction of alleviating her guilt by breaking up all over again person.

I don't want to block her because that means it's really over, and I'm scared of that reality.

What indication has she give you that it's NOT "really over"? Any conversations regarding getting back together from her end?

Why do you think it's not "really over"?

I don't think it's over because she told me that if I get my stuff sorted out she would probably get back together with me in 2-3 months.

Granted she said this on the same day as the breakup so there might not have been anything behind it.

There wasn't any talk about getting back together from her end, she even mentioned using her anger she feels towards me right now to get over me, which I don't think is a good sign.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't logged into this website in eleven days.

Just wanted to give an update:

Haven't talked to her in eleven days, and I'm doing much better than I have been in the past.

My mindset has changed from focusing on doing everything I can in order to get her back, to doing everything I can to get over her and move on.

I realize what mistakes I made in the relationship and now that I look back on it from an outside perspective, I realize how immature and insecure she really is. I'm happy and excited to meet someone that can make me happier than I've ever been before in my life.

I would also just like to thank everyone that has responded to me. I appreciate it and it really helped me when I was thinking irrationally.

Thank you all.

Archived