I'm a girl in love with a Arab girl

Css95

I'm a girl in love with Arab girl

So hey

I'm a girl from Europe

Maybe my story is a little or so much different that what you usually see here

So I met this girl casually like one year and half and we became friends

I never met her with intentions of being more than that and I never planed to love her or even tried to have feelings

So she is an Arab girl and she is Muslim and lives in emirates

Our friendship is/was really good and it felt so peaceful and she told me always how happy she felt whenever I was around of her

I started catching feelings for her and I was a little scared because I knew I couldn't and I never had hopes until nine months ago

When she told me that she was madly in love with me

And I told her too how I felt

That I was in love with her but her choice we only stay as friends

But i had a friend that is lesbian (I will call her "x") and she knew it but since that day that she got jealous of x and always made problems because of it even if we were only friends

We had a lot of problems because she don't wanted me to talk with x because she felt that I treated her in the same way as x and Thought always that I had feelings for x

She told me to forget about her in November and I tried

I thought that she don't had more feelings for me until one month ago

One month ago I had a convo with her because every month since august that we have problems because she gets jealous of everybody that I talk with

Once i told about her friend being beautiful and she got mad

And once she saw a pic of me with a boy and started crying because of jealous even knowing I don't like boys

And I don't understood because she said that don't wanted a relationship but she acts like she is in one

She said to me several times that i have feelings for x but I told her several times that i dont have feelings for x and I only feel this way for her

She is always begging me to go to emirates for A few days to emirates to be with her and meet her and I'm planing it

But she makes a big problem just because I have friends

And like 3 weeks ago she asked me to be honest if I really have feelings for her

I don't understand

She dont wants a relationship but acts like we are in one?

She don't trust me when I say that i have feelings for her and she thinks that she's a second choice but I always show her that i really love her?

Maybe because of distance?

Or maybe because she knows she can't be with a girl and she has to marry a boy?

Why she don't wants a relation?

Have you met in person? Perhaps she wanted something online but can not openly express lesbian feelings?

I'm a girl from Europe.So she is an Arab girl and she is Muslim and lives in emirates. she told me that she was madly in love with me

"The United Arab Emirates includes the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah and Sharjah. Sexual relations outside a heterosexual marriage is a crime. Punishments range from jail time, fines, and deportation. Adultery and fornication are also crimes, and a person convicted of homosexuality may also face charges of adultery if they have a spouse while having sexual relations with a person of the same sex."

A lot of gay Muslims hide their sexuality and won't admit to it. Due to fear.

Continue communication and take it slow and easy

Read up on this topic as to same sex relationships in Muslim cultures so you are aware of where she's coming from and her fear and anxieties

If she lives on the other side of the world and she is muslim ad will never act on her sexuality, why are you torturing yourself by keeping in contact with her?

Do yourself a favor and tell her that your online romance is stagnating both of you from finding love with someone. This "thing" you have will never come to be since it is forbidden in her culture/religion and its best you both stop with this fantasy since you live thousands of miles away from one another as well.

You are stagnating yourself from finding true love with someone who lives where you live with whom you can nurture and enjoy a true relationship with. Be strong and move on.

I have seen countless videos and photos of people in the Middle East accused of homosexuality:

Thrown off of buildings with butlap bags covering their heads.

Buried in a hole up to their chins to be stoned to death. Screams of agony until the victim died. Look it up on Vimeo.

The Middle East/ Islam has a zero tolerance policy on homosexuality. If you go to her country, you are asking for a death wish. They will kill you. You will be a prime target because you are a forgeiner and a woman. You are an inferior and an infidel to them without any human rights. Since you never met this person, how do you 100% know this person is a woman or is setting you up for human trafficking? Slavery is well alive in her country.

How come she can't come to your county?

Use your head here.

Archived