What's ur number?

PeachesEaches

Last night was my 5th date with the guy I been hanging out with. From "giving him a fighting chance" THREAD. We talk on the phone everyday for hours. We both agreed we aren't official just seeing where this is going. He says he's falling for me and admitted he's new to dating only 2 years ago (we are in our early 30s). And lose his v card last summer. I'm.... experienced, which he knew and now he's asking for "the number" 😯

What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. I'd just tell him that a lady or a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell and hope he gets the hint. If he continues to push the subject, then I'd just get more blunt and firm that it's an inappropriate topic and absolutely none of his business.

None of his business. Simple. Tell him he need to use condoms with you if sex happens. Simple. That's all you two need to discuss. But here is no attraction so why bother with those discussions?

Stop talking on the phone this much. It gets boring. Go on real dates in person. It seems want a phone pal?

Last night was my 5th date with the guy I been hanging out with. We talk on the phone everyday for hours. He says he's falling for me we are in our early 30s. he's asking for "the number" 😯
I get asked my number all the time and it's not a good number

Hog Wash!!! No need to apologize for getting busy. Any person who can only find security in knowing how many you've slept with is one very insecure person.

Whatever your number is, you are who are because of it. A person can have slept with only one person their whole lives, and still a bad person.

Archived