poetsinger

I didn't give any alternatives either... But that's because I don't have a healthy relationship with my mom. If I gave him my number, she would know about it.

No, we had not met in-person. We had exchanged several photos (but he could have stolen those, I suppose). We agreed that both of us were at a point and time where we were not in a rush to MEET (but me, emotionally, I'm always in a rush emotionally).

Do you live at home? Why would your mother care if you date? Agree the problem is being a shut in and having no in-person life. All you can do is get therapy for social anxiety and change that through decisive action by expanding your life way from the screen.

I I don't have a healthy relationship with my mom. If I gave him my number, she would know about it. No, we had not met in-person.

Good morn poetsinger, hope you're feeling better about things today...

Addressing this guy and his gmail, as far as I know and I've looked into it, gmail does not have a "blocking" function. I could be wrong I just haven't found anything. The most someone could do is set it up so a particular person's emails be auto-sent to their spam folder but the sender of the email would get no notification of that. Emails in their spam folder get deleted every 30 days

If you are receiving auto-messages back saying "message not delivered" or "undeliverable," that means that particular gmail address no longer exists.

He may have deleted it. I can't say for sure of course but it's possible he had a different gmail account for each girl he was interacting with and when he no longer wishes to communicate with a particular girl, he simply deletes that address.

I suppose it is also possible his gmail account is down for some reason, impossible to know for sure.

I'm sorry, this guy's messages to you were WAY over the top, and frankly I think you dodged a huge bullet.

Feel better and best of luck moving forward!

Archived