I've recently "ended " a 2.5 year relationship with my girlfriend she joined the army and was away for basic training I missed her ALOT wrote her everyday and she recently came back home from AIT but while she was away I noticed her attitude towards me shifted (I don't know what they do in the army but is it normal for people to change ?... ) she started using a excuse of "stress " as to why. She didn't have time to talk to me... she told me she wanted to take a break and during our little breakup I found out that the whole time she was messing around with another female while in training ... now that she's back she treats me totally different before she left she promised she wasn't going to cheat or to hurt me .... there's a lot of confusion in this situation and I don't know whether to move on or to try

She cheated. For all the effort you put into keeping in touch, she needed to have someone close and found someone. Now things are different.

To be honest, I would move on. She has cheated once, that doesn't mean she won't again should she be posted somewhere.

How did you find this out? Is she bi or is this a same sex relationship?

In any case the important thing is she wants space, and that is usually a sign that it's over.

she told me she wanted to take a break. I found out that the whole time she was messing around with another female while in training.

Sorry this happened. Clearly she thought she would just weasel out of the relationship with the stress and space excuse rather than admit to finding another. Yeah, block and delete her and go no contact.

My friend contacted me and showed me a video and pictures of her kissing and with this other girl, same sex relationship
She still contacts comes to see me but is messing with this girl that's the confusion

You need to block her and tell her to stay out of your life. She has cheated on and is now continuing to disrespect you.

Please do not allow someone to treat you as a sidepiece.

Well this bodes well for you, but not for her. It indicates that you have the capacity to be a wonderful partner and you will find someone more deserving of this.

This is really awful of her, and she is still disrespecting you. You need to be done with this. Why are you still communicating?

People like this, do not usually change overnight. I think that if you reflect back, you can recall other incidents of selfishness and betrayal?

This is really awful of her, and she is still disrespecting you. You need to be done with this. Why are you still communicating?

People like this, do not usually change overnight. I think that if you reflect back, you can recall other incidents of selfishness and betrayal?

I ask myself everyday why I continue to reply to messages and accept apologies I guess I allowed this person to hurt me a lot and I guess she got accustomed to manipulating me ....

it is selfish of her & she doesn't get it

Yes. But, YOU are allowing it.

Of course she knows, but doesn't care, because you are allowing her to walk all over you.

If you blocked her, then you wouldn't have to deal with it.

It's really hard when somebody u thought cared about u and respected u just leaves you and expects u to be ok I didn't do anything to deserve this

You didn't deserve it. You deserve much better. Why are you continuing contact when you know the truth? She does not value you, but you should be valuing yourself! You are allowing yourself to be played.

You need to focus on the present. She is two riming you with someone else. She is lying to you. She does not respect you.

LOOK AT HER ACTIONS, ONLY!!!!!

She cannot have her cake and eat it too !!

People like her find it easy to make themselves happy on any extent even if it means disregarding the feelings of others ...

And my heart aches for anybody who is going through the same thing I am

She cannot have her cake and eat it too !!

People like her find it easy to make themselves happy on any extent even if it means disregarding the feelings of others ...

And my heart aches for anybody who is going through the same thing I am

Seriously!! Where is your self respect? If you don't respect yourself. Then no one else would or ever will. You can't be at her every beck and call and expect her to change. Its not gonna happen. Your gonna wake up in a few months from now and be like "Awe man I could of been moved on". The change starts with YOU.

Archived