My girlfriend makes me suicidal

kathcar

My girlfriend tries so hard. She really does. However, I often find myself physically sick to my stomach when I think of her. Sometimes I scream out that I hate her. I can't breathe. I feel suffocated. She never makes time for me and she's so sensitive. Everything I say sets her off, I have problems of my own and it drives me crazy. I want to break up with her, but I don't know. When she doesn't make me want to die, I feel happy. All we ever do is fight and have sex now. She's always busy. It upsets me so much. I drop so much for her, but she never gives me the time of day. I feel so disrespected and neglected. I tried talking to her about it and she said I was dramatic and fought me on it. She then started crying and I dropped it. I feel so emotionally trapped. I feel like I can't leave, because I've already prepared myself to marry her. I don't want to have to start all over.

The sex must be off the charts if you are putting up with the rest of all this. Are you engaged? How long have you been dating?

Start saving now for the divorce because that's where these fight-n-f*ck relationships end up.

I often find myself physically sick to my stomach when I think of her. Sometimes I scream out that I hate her. I can't breathe. I feel suffocated. All we ever do is fight and have sex now. I feel so emotionally trapped. I feel like I can't leave, because I've already prepared myself to marry her.

This is a very toxic relationship. You both are in no condition of having a healthy relationship with each other. Please separate yourself from this source of pain. The sex and the seemingly calm moments are worth all the drama and your unhappiness. I also think that therapy would be useful and also access why you feel so trapped in such a toxic and dysfunctional relationship instead of leaving right away and why did you went for it in the first place and endured.

This does not seem to be a healthy relationship, as I see that your only motivation seems to be her body. If she does these terrible things to you, you should probably dump her and find someone who will put just as much effort into you do to her.

After many many therapy sessions for depression, here is one thing that was stressed to me; NO one could make you feel suicidal, you are the ONLY person that could make you feel that way!

You need to leave this relationship and seek professional help ASAP! When you have suicidal thoughts, it is not something to be taken lightly. With therapy you could figure out the triggers of the suicidal thoughts. You also sound obsessive with your girlfriend. (you mentioned you give up everything for her) It is not healthy.

After many many therapy sessions for depression, here is one thing that was stressed to me; NO one could make you feel suicidal, you are the ONLY person that could make you feel that way!

You need to leave this relationship and seek professional help ASAP! When you have suicidal thoughts, it is not something to be taken lightly. With therapy you could figure out the triggers of the suicidal thoughts. You also sound obsessive with your girlfriend. (you mentioned you give up everything for her) It is not healthy.

I don't think I'm obsessive. I get out a lot, she just needs a lot sometimes. I'm always willing to offer it.

I'd skip the dramatic language, it's not helpful. Running that stuff in your head takes small issues and blows them into giant problems. That digs you a deeper hole to climb out of, and it's unnecessary.

If you're not happy with GF, end the relationship.

Problem solved.

Archived