3 weeks after break up - are things getting better?

Ery1988

so my boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago. we had a massive fight over a whole week.

he blocked me on whatsapp.

this weekend, he unblocked me all of a sudden. still saying things wont work between us.

he did txt me on sunday wishing me a good day.

this morning I went to his home he opened. looked very happy to see me.

we spoke briefly about our problems. ended up kissing and getting into bed.

we drove to work.

I asked him if he wanted to do anything this evenin, and he ended up inviting me over to his house cos he will cook.

but then didn't seem as excited.

I want him back so badly...

I need advice.

It depends on what you agreed on. Fwb? Reconciliation? Hookups? What does he mean by this? "still saying things wont work between us".

this morning I went to his home he opened. looked very happy to see me. ended up kissing and getting into bed. I asked him if he wanted to do anything this evenin, and he ended up inviting me over to his house cos he will cook.

Well then he told you where he stands clearly. Don't stoop to hookups, it won't get your relationship back, you'll just lose his respect further.

Once he dumped you, he lost the privilege of your friendship, companionship and bed. In order for him to even miss you, you need to actually not be around, certainly not sleeping around with him. Be straight and firm with him - either he is willing to work through whatever issues the two of you have, or you are gone and no hookups, no calling when he is lonely and bored. Do not allow yourself to be used like that. Like I said, it won't get your relationship back, but you will lose whatever respect he has left for you.

What's with showing up to his place unannounced? As much as it looks like he's not exactly complaining about the hookup privileges, I could easily see him being worried / cautious about your behavior were he to assertively shut you down.

Archived