"Possibilities" haunt me

whitefoxx

So i just 'break up' with him, and his ex making some move again, and all i know is they getting back together but he say "i dont know about the future, maybe today im with her, but who knows? maybe the person who im end up marry with is you, lets just be friend right now"

he loved me back then indeed, we breakup cause he's tired of me. he also said back then that im the best girl that he ever have, altough his ex that now with him also good and they've been in relationship for 3 yrs (but their relationship is kind of break-and-getbacktogether) he's been with me for almost 1 year.

people told me that im too good for him and just to let him go. but i dont know, i never ever loving someone with all my heart like crazy.

im afraid of the future, i dont wanna hoping but i did it in the same time

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Once I was in a similar situation. My now ex broke up with me, telling me that I was the best he ever had, etc, but that we had to be apart for a while. He swore I was the one he was going to marry, even though he had another girlfriend. We were like that for two years, until we got back together. For different reasons we are no longer together (which is breaking me), but those two years of hoping were awful, I suffered a lot. I thought at last that they were worth it, because we were happy again, and turns out he still left again, still claiming that he's never going to find someone like me, and that maybe we will be reunited again someday. Of course a lot more has happened, but that's not important here.

My point is, it will be painful for you to keep waiting for him, it's better if you just move on, because right now it's clear that he doesn't want you. I had a hard time understanding that, and even though our cases may be completely different, I don't wish this kind of pain to anyone.

I too am afraid of the future, though, I should follow my own advice, smh. It's easier said than done.

He does not care about or love you. He chose someone else over you, you need to respect yourself enough, to move on.

Do not allow him to string you along. You will only hurt more. Never hold on to maybes.

He wants to be with his ex, you need to move on.

Lastly, he is NOT a friend. Block him!

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Once I was in a similar situation. My now ex broke up with me, telling me that I was the best he ever had, etc, but that we had to be apart for a while. He swore I was the one he was going to marry, even though he had another girlfriend. We were like that for two years, until we got back together. For different reasons we are no longer together (which is breaking me), but those two years of hoping were awful, I suffered a lot. I thought at last that they were worth it, because we were happy again, and turns out he still left again, still claiming that he's never going to find someone like me, and that maybe we will be reunited again someday. Of course a lot more has happened, but that's not important here.

My point is, it will be painful for you to keep waiting for him, it's better if you just move on, because right now it's clear that he doesn't want you. I had a hard time understanding that, and even though our cases may be completely different, I don't wish this kind of pain to anyone.

I too am afraid of the future, though, I should follow my own advice, smh. It's easier said than done.

You're still with this guy, and he has another gf?

Do not wait around and pine over him,. He loves someone else. Time to get on dating apps and find someone who wants a future with You.

Did you go no contact and delete him, so you can heal? Replied in your other thread: ]

well i dont delete his contact, in fact i just being his friend but well i dont contact him, and i keep my distance

Omg, well im so sorry to hear that too, yeah i know it easier said than done. well but we're strong woman are we? we can get through this

even tho my friend say he just an and just let him go, move on with my life. part of myself just cant. i mean, now i really love that man, even tho it hurt to know that he choose her over me, even tho he ignore me, i still love him. i love him, but if he come back to me again, i dont know, it just like i just love him but it doesnt mean he can enter my life so easily again.

He does not care about or love you. He chose someone else over you, you need to respect yourself enough, to move on.

Do not allow him to string you along. You will only hurt more. Never hold on to maybes.

He wants to be with his ex, you need to move on.

Lastly, he is NOT a friend. Block him!

what if someday he realize that he done me wrong all this time? trying to make things right? change for me? love me? of course i wont let he slide to my life easily, but do u think there's some possible thing like that?

hmm yeah, i want to really move on to, but it kinda hard hmm

well tragically i will be his classmate for the next 3 years.

what if someday he realize that he done me wrong all this time? trying to make things right? change for me? love me? of course i wont let he slide to my life easily, but do u think there's some possible thing like that?

hmm yeah, i want to really move on to, but it kinda hard hmm

well tragically i will be his classmate for the next 3 years.

I can't understand why you would want someone back that treated you like this!

He does not value, or respect you.

Block him. By staying in contact, you set yourself up to be used.

I can't understand why you would want someone back that treated you like this!

He does not value, or respect you.

Block him. By staying in contact, you set yourself up to be used.

Yeah, i know that, sometimes i angry at myself why am i so foolish like that, but i dont know, this feeling just stay and starting to making some chaos. people change right? what if he did change too?

i also know im saying this cause right now, im deeply in love with him, i dont know what'll happen tomorrow, will my feelings change? or his? or anything'll change? i just cant stop thinking about all that

Only you can decide to be a Hollaback girl.

Anyone who says, "maybe this or that...in the future," is really just setting you up for booty action here and there.

He's telling you straight to your face, he chose someone else. Cut him off, block, delete his phone and all social media. You should have no time for someone who doesn't think you are God's gift to him.

Only you can decide to be a Hollaback girl.

Anyone who says, "maybe this or that...in the future," is really just setting you up for booty action here and there.

He's telling you straight to your face, he chose someone else. Cut him off, block, delete his phone and all social media. You should have no time for someone who doesn't think you are God's gift to him.

Well yeah youre right, but he did so many good things too, he also change for me. i just cant forget that, i wonder if he forget what i did for him too?

but yeah, i'll try to move on, its just i need some time i think.

Don't you think it's time you loved yourself.

He chose another over you. This is who he wants to be with. It is time to move on.

What if he end up realize everything and choose me over?

yeah, i'm gonna move on for sure, but i just really need some time, i dont know how long will it last but i know it'll be long. i love him with all my soul. i did anything to make him happy, although most time i just annoying.

and one reason that i can let him go easily, is in my country here, virginity is something that shouldnt we give to anyone but our husband in the future(its in our culture) and i already give him mine.

I'm going to put it straight: You were a rebound. As soon as she wanted to reconcile with him, he dumped you. He does not love you, or value you.

Why would you ever want to wait around for someone to choose you. Hon, where is your self respect?

He used you for sex and now will marry his virgin ex in conformance with his culture. Were they scheduled for arranged marriage all along? In the future don't have sex until you are married, if that's what your culture tells you.

in my country here, virginity is something that shouldnt we give to anyone but our husband in the future(its in our culture) and i already give him mine.

He used you for sex and now will marry his virgin ex in conformance with his culture. Were they scheduled for arranged marriage all along? In the future don't have sex until you are married, if that's what your culture tells you.

No, they didnt have any plan in marry soon. I talk with his ex gf and she said she loved him too. I dont know if that feels can change

I'm going to put it straight: You were a rebound. As soon as she wanted to reconcile with him, he dumped you. He does not love you, or value you.

Why would you ever want to wait around for someone to choose you. Hon, where is your self respect?

I dont know it just feel like im the one thay should be with him. I thought he thought the same things. And well after 2 month of breakup he did get back with his ex, so am i really a rebound?

I dont know how to love myself

Oh, no. We broke up and he had another girlfriend. Later on circumstances brought us back together for some years again, and we broke up a couple of months ago. We were together for a total of nine years, we two years of separation in between.

So now what did you do?

And well i just thought that maybe he already did it with his ex, thats why she couldnt let go of him that easily. And well i cant stop thinking will there a someone really loved me? Afterall i did? Someone that better than him? Someone who accept me for who iam, for how crazy i can be?

Archived