I'm confused,not sure if she likes me... we kissed

Superus

we went out for drinks & at the end of the night we made out passionately. She went for a hug but i went for the kiss...she went along with it and didn't stop. Her hand was on my head slightly pulling my hair so she must of been into it.

Cool, i think i have a relationship brewing.

I didn't text for 7 days just because i was busy. focused on other things. (she didn't text either) so i decided to text her and i didn't receive a response for 8 days. saying she was out of the country. i didn't text back to that, instead i see her at work. (we work together sometimes). she was acting different etc, kept asking her what was wrong and her excuse was she was tired. whatever, asked her after work if she wanted to get drinks. she said "i cant even i said "try, i want to see you before i start my double shift". she said "my plans are just soooooo much more fun tho.... jumping my roommates car and dealing with a burst pope situation in my apartment!!!!" Can't tell if she's being sarcastic over text, i decided to play it off with something funny. immediately she sends me a picture of her trying to jump a car and saying "it's not working out haha". She text again saying "it worked out" i told her "glad nobody got hurt, especially you.. i kinda like you." she text back saying "i see what you did there, you're cute." i didn't text for 1 day. the 2nd day i asked for her to join me out and she said "no way i'm going out today" then she text again saying "thank you for the invite but i'm just tired and need to lay down." (she works a lot) but she doesn't offer an alternative.

I figured rejection! that's twice already i'm done. went to work and i ran into her and we said hi. during the whole work day we kept eye contact, when she's talking with other people and i pass by she's looking at me. at the end of my shift she comes up behind me out of nowhere and asks me what i was doing tonight. i said i don't know yet, she kept asking me questions to start conversation and i was just answering with brief statements. she knew i wasn't budging so she hits me on my shoulder and said bye.

I see her the next day i'm a little up beat because i accepted rejection and when i saw her i said merry christmas and just started messing around. then it started, she's always near me, trying to talk to me, hitting me with her papers multiple times, smiling, and i went along with it. it was obvious, She always goes out of her way to say hi to me/looking for me. she doesn't have to do that stuff. yet during this whole time we never text each other. we only speak at work. It's almost been 3 weeks since i initiated touching or anything because i feel rejected. we are still in the beginning stages but i'm not sure if she likes me? or what her deal is! she never initiates text first! but at work she does!

I would pick up the phone and call her, followed by asking her out with the time date and place. If she gives you another song and dance, there's your answer. I'm assuming you're not planning on wasting your time on games?

Hopefully you'll find a solution, however keep in mind that this is one of the downsides of dating in the workplace.

I feel like i already got my answer. i just don't understand why she keeps pursuing. she doesn't act like this with anyone else. maybe she is telling the truth that she's tired. i just don't understand why she doesn't offer an alternative, doesn't text first, is she trying to see if i'm really interested? granted i act very aloof because i don't have strong feelings yet

So after making out, you don't text her for 7 whole days????? And after 7 entire days, all you do is text?

Then, as she's trying to jumpstart her car, and fix her plumbing, you just send her texts? Wow, talk about knight in shining armor...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is losing interest because you are being super lame and ordinary. Dime a dozen. If I were you, I'd get her some flowers, and ask her out face to face. Don't be that chump who keeps saying how nice you are and wonder why she won't go out with you, while you just lay there like a dead fish.

If she's always "too tired" to go out with you she's not "pursuing". Why expect her to chase you when you act like you couldn't care less? This hard to get pick up artist game you're playing isn't working if she's telling you she's 'too tired' and would rather do nothing at home than go out with you.

i just don't understand why she keeps pursuing. maybe she is telling the truth that she's tired. i just don't understand why she doesn't offer an alternative, doesn't text first, is she trying to see if i'm really interested? granted i act very aloof because i don't have strong feelings yet

Archived