Range of symptoms for uti

Did you get the UTI test when you went to the Dr a few days ago (you did go, right....?)

I felt better so I didn't bother to go. I seemed really good after flushing with water. But after another day of really lifting a lot of heavy toddlers on Friday I am not sure if this a different issue.

?????

After lifting heavy kids for hours on end I gets spasms in my back which seems to end up in back pain and a bladder that goes insane from the spasms.

Some doctors will accept phone calls or emails about treatment questions - you may want to call/email in advance of your meeting to see what she recommends (if she wants to see you sooner).

Hopefully you can get it taken care of. I know when I have had a UTI it never feels like I fully empty my bladder and feels like I have to pee ALL DAY. It's a horrible feeling. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks. It really does feel icky. Not that I feel sick but it is annoying as hell.

Glad that you went. Sounded like a bad UTI if it made your back hurt. Take those meds faithfully and it'll clear the infection.

Me too. It is one kidney already. Hopefully by tomorrow I feel better. The hospital gave me a dose last night . Then I worked this morning . I felt so bad I almost landed on the floor . So I will have four doses by tomorrow hopefully I will feel better .

hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

I am starting to feel a bit better Annie. I even had a nap for 3 hours this afternoon. Which helped. They said if I don't start feeling better by tomorrow I have to come back to the hospital and they might have to admit me. But I think I will be ok.

Archived