She texted after a week.

Brutal555

She told me she's sorry it ended this way. She thought she finally found someone that's good for her but because she's "bad with people" and becase she is the way she is it won't work now.

I already went through this with other women so I just said: Okay, good luck.

What is is with women who do this ? Blaming themselves because things end or don't work, is it because they just don't wanna say the real truth or it's easier for them to blame it on them?

It's just a close relative of the "It's not you, it's me", excuse.

I believe in putting aside false pride and giving someone another chance. But not this one. Too many bad signs.

And even when I know that I'm better off without someone I still get this "fear of loosing somebody". I really have to go deeper into my mind and figure it out.

This is just something many of us have to learn to figure out. I get that you're young and you're learning and that's good. Dating is good, so is being hopeful and the possibility of a relationship. It's just not all of those possibilities or even many of them will work out, but you do get better at dealing with all of that, at seeing red flags and being okay with taking a pass, at fine-tuning the type of person you're looking for and then meeting people like that.

It's a learning process. Be kind to yourself, you didn't do anything wrong here BTW, the issue is her. And thankfully you didn't spend months or years on this, so while it's disappointing it's definitely not the total end either. You'll be all right.

Archived