It's all too confusing

sunnier

An awful realisation also is dawning on me. Sunnier, the OP, may not be the only lonely lady on his books.

In 3D I have come across cases like this, and the "purveyor of love and delight" has several such ladies on the go at once. It's a real career. In his forties, this individual, what about his family, his SO (if any), as surely he did not arrive on a spacecraft.

Yes it is the first man since my husband's passing. My kids tell me I know nothing about relationships. True, I dated one, then married him. When he died I dated another. That's it. My boys have had tons of gfs {well maybe not tons, but certainly many] more than me that's for sure. Just say'.

In your shoes I'd be worried. He might have many attractive qualities, but these that you mentioned are such red flags for me they'd outweigh the others when determining compatibility. If there is one thing I've learned, you can love someone and yet be incompatible for a committed relationship.

Well I am taking all this in and keeping my eyes open. From now on I will set my boundaries and keep my guard. Wait and see what happens. If the shoe doesn't fit, time to buy a new pair. Just kidding guys. I ain't paying for anything, anymore. I feel so liberated after getting that off my chest and actually telling someone of what I was going thru, it feels great. I have the urge to burn my bra {maybe not}!

This individual has taken advantage of your naivety, Sunnier. Not to mention advantage of your pocket.

Have all the men in Canada left the country that this type is the best you could do? surely not.

I looked up a few things and I see that Canada has become the new El Dorado for scammers of this type, with lonely Canadian widows being taken for very large sums of money, as in six figures.

Do you know anything at all about his background, and if not, why not.

Archived