Boyfriend giving me the silent treatment

Butterflyxx

He is passive aggressive and very manipulative.

Why are you even with someone who puts there ex first, and deals with conflict in such an unhealthy manner?

Also, why are you with someone who is not emotionally supportive?

He never usually in the 2 years of being with him hurt me like this.

I find it hard to let go because I'm attached to him and I love him. I know however that I need to love myself more and get out of the relationship but it's so difficult.

Why are you still with this guy, if there have been so many problems. What does he have to do for you to be done?

I think this is the final straw. Words cannot express how disappointed and upset I was the other day when I came to realise that he's putting his ex over me.

I know it's wrong it's just difficult to get the balls to break up with him.

Butterfly...What is it about him that you're attracted to?

He's been a big part of my life for the past 4 years. From an amazing friend, to a boyfriend.

He supported me through my exams, when we were together in person he was so lovely to me. We have so many inside jokes and it breaks my heart thinking of breaking up with him.

I really love him. Yes I know I sound stupid because he obviously doesn't care etc but I feel so attached to him and it's hard to break up with him.

I don't think he's really that into you. If you continue to stick around, this is what your continued to expect.

I know. Whilst arguing the other day he told me that he's not going to stop supporting her until she's completely ok. He said it'll take a couple of months and in my opinion I cannot wait for that. Being disregarded and disrespected for that long.

I feel for you. I didn't have the bottle to finish my ex either so he did it for both of us. That left me in a bad way, in hindsight I wish I had the balls to finish it as soon as I felt it was going wrong because I wouldn't have sought closure, I wouldn't have called him every other day, give yourself the power x

Archived