What happened with us

I don't know where to began with this little while ago I met the most amazing woman you could say we are like two peas in a pod. have the same interest food taste I was in heaven. Monday night we was on the phone after i got off work we was having blast talking our very last conversation was about how I owed her a grippo pizza & tacos her phone cut out. this was around 12:23 in the morning i texted her the usual good morning that i missed her and loved her. well all that' day never got nothing back from her( btw we use Facebook) we live out in the country and cell phone service is non exist. 14 hours straight she was not on I sent her couple messages back just let her know I was thinking of her and I missed her again. she got on for couple of seconds and was right back off. I sent her a message again on my 6:30 break and still didn't get nothing. come home was sleepy as could be passed out about 11:00 she read my messages and didn't say anything just up deleted & blocked me on Facebook (and no this isn't an online relationship) was i too clingy or did I upset her in anyway? I think sent total of 7 messages that day. what have I done wrong we haven't spoken in going on 2 days now. What happened to our relationship what made it end I'm having such hard time dealing with this. and I can post the messages I sent.

How long were you dating? How many times have you seen each other? Does she think you blocked her/hung up on her because your phone was out of service? Other than sending 7 unanswered messages what else did you say? Are you sure she likes grippo pizza?

Monday night we was on the phone after i got off work we was having blast talking our very last conversation was about how I owed her a grippo pizza & tacos her phone cut out. we use Facebook. she read my messages and didn't say anything just up deleted & blocked me on Facebook. I think sent total of 7 messages that day.

]

Idk why but your handle kind of bothers me "MrPerfect" lol

Anyways, need more context. Because if you just started dating pretty recently then you may have come off as clingy. It's hard to tell, but it almost sounds like you just met her recently. If not, then maybe something did happen on her end. Did you try calling and not just texting? How often did you see each other?

Archived