Urg just had contact with my ex. Phone rings and there's the name I just look at it and let it ring. I stair at the phone it's so unlike her to call. We always texted mostly unless there was an emergency. I pick it up she's in hysterics telling me she has a medical issue. She knows I'll be calming to talk to we have been thru this type of stuff before. It pisses me off am I wrong to feel this way? She broke it off with me. I told her exactly how i felt towards our relationship I didnt hold anything back. I didnt even get a full sentence in return after 4 years and an engagment. Why doesn't she call whoever she's with now? Why me? Even if i was in a ditch being raped by ewoks i wouldnt call her. Urg frustrated.

Hi Matt, you're not wrong to feel this way. Your ex shouldn't expect you to comfort her or be there for her, she lost those privileges as soon as she broke it off with you.

Have you thought of blocking her number? This way, she won't think you're at her beck & call and maybe she'll really start to feel what's it like losing you.

Your totally justified in feeling this way. When she ended it she ended it, you are no longer a bf or on call for her hysterics.

Let her call her friends, family, whoever...you know...people she Didn't break up with.

I would block to make it loud and clear that bf benefits don't come After a breakup.

I pick it up she's in hysterics telling me she has a medical issue. It pisses me off am I wrong to feel this way?
Urg just had contact with my ex. Phone rings and there's the name I just look at it and let it ring. I stair at the phone it's so unlike her to call. We always texted mostly unless there was an emergency. I pick it up she's in hysterics telling me she has a medical issue. She knows I'll be calming to talk to we have been thru this type of stuff before. It pisses me off am I wrong to feel this way? She broke it off with me. I told her exactly how i felt towards our relationship I didnt hold anything back. I didnt even get a full sentence in return after 4 years and an engagment. Why doesn't she call whoever she's with now? Why me? Even if i was in a ditch being raped by ewoks i wouldnt call her. Urg frustrated.

And the award for best explanation/ description goes to matt3939...( Even if I was in a ditch being raped Ewoks I still wouldn't call her...😄😂

She called you because other people in her life respect themselves and their time too much to listen to her hysterics and won't put up with it.

You are the poor schmuck who did and still does. You should be mad, except mad at yourself for wasting your precious time listening to her bs. Either block her or if for some reason you can't do that, then next time she calls, tell her you are busy and hang up. She will use you only for as long as you let her. Letting her use you won't get your relationship back, though it will destroy whatever respect she has left for you as a man.

Archived