Cynder

I did tell him from the beginning that i wasn't interested. It says that pretty plainly in my first post. He kept on pushing.

Cynder,

If my comment was offensive, I apologize. I didn't mean any insult to you by it. I was remarking on what you pointed out as the trend of "using 'nice guy' in a satirical way".

The phrase "childish and destructive" was meant to describe that "trend" not to describe you.

I am completely blindsided that was flagged for removal. I mention that in the hopes that you'll understand that if I had in any way meant it to be insulting to you I would have had some suspicion that might happen. I didn't.

My apologies if you thought it was directed at you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cynder,

If my comment was offensive, I apologize. I didn't mean any insult to you by it. I was remarking on what you pointed out as the trend of "using 'nice guy' in a satirical way".

The phrase "childish and destructive" was meant to describe that "trend" not to describe you.

I am completely blindsided that was flagged for removal. I mention that in the hopes that you'll understand that if I had in any way meant it to be insulting to you I would have had some suspicion that might happen. I didn't.

My apologies if you thought it was directed at you.

Well first of all, I'm not the one who reported it. I don't bother reporting things here anymore because nothing ever happens when I do. And also, a Mod thanked you for it, so if a Mod is moved enough to thank someone for a post, chances are the Mods aren't going to remove said post.

I did PM someone about it though to vent. Maybe they reported it, idk.

It's nice of you to apologize and all, but I'm not sure if I buy that it wasn't directed at me and it was just a general statement. For one, I replied directly to you a page back, and you didn't say anything. Now that your post was removed, though, you are suddenly backpedaling and claiming to be so sorry.

Also, you made a statement in your post that was pretty specific to something I did, which was try to make myself seem less desirable. You told me to stop being so childish and grow a pair of lady balls and just tell him I'm not interested. I thought this was completely unnecessary, because I did tell him I wasn't interested, right from the beginning. I don't know if you just didn't see that in my first post or what.

So, once again, thanks for apologizing. But I don't buy that it wasn't directed at me. I think it was and you just didn't read my first post all that well, now you're embarrassed that you made a mistake so you are just pulling the "Oh I didn't mean you specifically" card. It's all good.

I'm sure this post will be removed too, since it deals with a deleted post. But that's ok. I've been a member here for 12 years. I can handle having a post removed, lol.

Well first of all, I'm not the one who reported it. I don't bother reporting things here anymore because nothing ever happens when I do. And also, a Mod thanked you for it, so if a Mod is moved enough to thank someone for a post, chances are the Mods aren't going to remove said post.

I did PM someone about it though to vent. Maybe they reported it, idk.

It's nice of you to apologize and all, but I'm not sure if I buy that it wasn't directed at me and it was just a general statement. For one, I replied directly to you a page back, and you didn't say anything. Now that your post was removed, though, you are suddenly backpedaling and claiming to be so sorry.

Also, you made a statement in your post that was pretty specific to something I did, which was try to make myself seem less desirable. You told me to stop being so childish and grow a pair of lady balls and just tell him I'm not interested. I thought this was completely unnecessary, because I did tell him I wasn't interested, right from the beginning. I don't know if you just didn't see that in my first post or what.

So, once again, thanks for apologizing. But I don't buy that it wasn't directed at me. I think it was and you just didn't read my first post all that well, now you're embarrassed that you made a mistake so you are just pulling the "Oh I didn't mean you specifically" card. It's all good.

I'm sure this post will be removed too, since it deals with a deleted post. But that's ok. I've been a member here for 12 years. I can handle having a post removed, lol.

I'm not "embarrassed that I made a mistake". I don't view what I said as a mistake. I am annoyed to wake up to an infraction and post removed yet again for something that I genuinely didn't intend to be personally insulting.

My apology was offered with sincerity to make it clear that my intention was absolutely not to be personally insulting to you. Do with that what you will.

I'm not "embarrassed that I made a mistake". I don't view what I said as a mistake. I am annoyed to wake up to an infraction and post removed yet again for something that I genuinely didn't intend to be personally insulting.

My apology was offered with sincerity to make it clear that my intention was absolutely not to be personally insulting to you. Do with that what you will.

Well hey, that's how it works here. You flame someone, you get infracted.

It was annoying for me to be told to grow balls, stop playing games and stop being childish and destructive, all because I supposedly didn't tell some guy I wasn't interested (when in fact I did tell him that.)

Like I said, it wasn't me who reported it. Not my problem, lol.

Well hey, that's how it works here. You flame someone, you get infracted.

It was annoying for me to be told to grow balls, stop playing games and stop being childish and destructive, all because I supposedly didn't tell some guy I wasn't interested (when in fact I did tell him that.)

Like I said, it wasn't me who reported it. Not my problem, lol.

Again, I'm sorry you were offended. Believe it or not, I'm a person too, and I don't really need to be treated like crap. We're done here.

Again, I'm sorry you were offended. Believe it or not, I'm a person too, and I don't really need to be treated like crap. We're done here.

We are all people and no one deserves to be treated like crap. Sorry this happened.

And yes, let's be done with it.

Yup, stage five clinger!

You should have pulled out the big guns and said you are a hit lady for the Mafia and you have a disease!

By the way, whenever I tell a woman I want to be friends, they say okay...... how come I never get the clingers?! Maybe my legs aren't good enough.

He's just some random off of Facebook that you are unattracted to.

You say that you are an 'alpha female' (no such thing, but anyway). Then act like it - just ignore him. It's really not that difficult.

Unless you are enjoying the attention...

Archived