How old were you?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 19, and happily still a virgin. I'm in no hurry to lose it. I want to wait until I meet someone who I feel really strongly about, which has yet to happn. I also would prefer to lose it to another virgin, so we can explore our bodies together. I'm sick of experienced men knowing exactly what to do and what they like, and not giving me a chance to discover for myself and help them discover.

I was 23, lost it to a friend of mine I got to spend about 24 hours with. Dunno where she is now, tho

Northernlights, I completely understand your wish to mutually explore. I hope to meet someone to do that with.. Tho at my age, I think that's a very rare thing. (mind you, I'm not experienced.. I've only had sex twice)

When you first had intercourse?

I was 12 with a 28 year old married women.

Well, you all know I would eventually have my say into this.

I'll hold back personal feelings, as those get me into trouble.

This was Paedophilia and Statutory Rape.

I don't know if I believe it. It does seem to be to intended to provoke reaction.

20,5... to a wrong person, but seemed special at that time

Happens to pretty much everyone. Which makes me wonder why people treat virginity like it's an extremely rare treasure or something.

well yeah i sort of agree.. but i just think this way - the guy just wasnt what i was thinking about him, now when i think back i see he only wanted one thing, made me have negative thoughts about the whole thing. now when i am with another guy, i know it would have been way better with him. but i think its common to think this way. anyway.. doesnt matter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

19 here and still a virgin!!!!!!!!!! And plan to be, that is until I really be attached to that person, or become engage. Also, if I were to lose it, I would prefer he also be a virgin.

Morky by the way are you really serious about it or was this a bad joke. Cuz if it was real, not only would that women be in trouble of adultery (some states do apply this rule) but also be convicted as a child molester.

I was 22 when I lost my virginity. I was a senior in college and was petrified (not to mention feeling like a loser). I had to drink a 6 pack in order to muster the courage to even kiss her. She, on the other hand, was very experienced. My partner, who is now my wife, lost her virginity when she was 13 (to a 19-year-old creep). My virginity was not by choice. I, as most teenage boys, thought about sex all the time and wanted to lose my virginity as though it were a cancer. I was simply shy around girls and basically had an inferiority complex for all of my adolescence and young adulthood. So when my wife came along and I fell in love with her, I was pretty sure she would reject me. Luckily, she did not and we have had a great marriage. I can't say that the fact that she had been sexual with several other guys before me didn't affect me. I still worry that she is comparing me to other guys. She tells me that I'm the best and that she loves me, but I still can't get images out of my head that involve some other guy touching her. I still don't really like myself, and until I can come to terms with that I will still feel worried and insecure.