Did I blow it? Is she gone forever? 😞

MattFloyd

Is there any hope left... ill give you a backround, she is 20 I am 22 she has a 2 year old boy who I learned to love just as much as her. We broke up after 9months together. She randomly said she thought we were drifting and wanted a break so I paniced cause it was out of nowhere I must of been blind too see the red flags. I made the mistakes of coming off clingy and dependent and was a overall wreck. So I gave her 3 days than I broke it again she said to me, she still loves me, and I think about you everyday I just need this. I will wear your ring everyday ( promise ring ). So I gave her more space with hope.... Than I saw a picture of her in the house at midnight, at this guys house who she had play dates with his son.. ( he isnt the most greatest looking fella and a recent drug addict and he tried to ask her out before..) I flipped out after seeing this asking why she is there at that time ext she said we are just friends!!! dont judge me ext... Why cant I have guy friends.... So basicly things got heated... And we Broke up... She said we both need this... I still love you but we need this.. So I just went no contact... But she messaged me thinking I was talking to her family about her and said dont talk to my family... i didnt.. I just said Clearly you dont love me anymore and things arnt the same... I wish you and Blaine ( her son ) the best in the world i truely mean that... Week goes by and I broke... I texted her saying so is there any way we can salvage this or should I just move on... She said You didnt respect my wishes for space i wish you did honestly just live your life snd be happy. Basicly saying move on..... I dont understand we were inseperable I was so good to ger son and she would always tell me that you dont realize how much I love you.... WHAT went wrong I am so lost.... We were gonna move in together... I blocked her off everything cause I just lose myself when I see pictures and am trying to move on... But I want her back.....

Ok man, please don't do this to yourself, not out of pride but it's not working. Keep in mind the brick wall is not the one that gets a concussion when you keep beating your head against it. Don't contact her, just breathe...the more you crowd and creep her the more she'll run. Just stop for your own sanity.

IShe said You didnt respect my wishes for space i wish you did honestly just live your life snd be happy.

Oh I can relate to what you are feeling! I did that too and it just pushed him further away. I decided to just let go.

You need to tell yourself that there is no chance for your own sake, so you can move on. Otherwise, if you keep thinking there IS a chance, you will consume your time on thinking about her and will slow down your healing process. Sadly, it seems that she already made her mind up. Wiseman2 is right, the more you chase her, the more that she'll run from you.

It's funny how people desperately try and cling on to that "special" person not realising that they'll find someone else equally special in the future. If people realised the concept of "the one of many" they'd be able to let go and move on a lot more easily.

You can't pester someone into wanting you back. NC goes against everything you "want," but it's not only the fastest way to get over someone, but most sure way that they will miss you. Breakups suck. But you'll be better off and wiser for this. It just takes time.

Archived