what possesed me to do that??

sooawwesome9

Why is flirting so complicated? no luck if you do or don't. I told my crush how I felt, now its painfully awkward. I cant take it, too awkward. All I want to know is what made me do it? now we are no longer are friends, I cant talk to her like I used to. I cant win, if I didn't tell her how I felt, I would be still friends with her. At the same time,it would have killed me to hold it in while she takes off with another guy. Why cant I just have it all, In a perfect world. I wrote one sentence " I think you are beautiful" the results have been less than optimal. Just kill me now!!

Downplay it. Just say..'hey ya know i just wanted to see what you thought...no big deal'. Then go back to regular convos.

Why is flirting so complicated? I told my crush how I felt, now its painfully awkward. Now we are no longer are friends, I cant talk to her like I used to.

You were never friends with her you see. You were simply pretending to be a friend. Second there is attraction, there is no friendship.

if anything, you were a BAD friend. Friends don't hide feelings or have deeper intentions. Friends are also honest.

Next time, don't pretend. Second you are attracted, ask the girl out on a date and make it known!

Hope you learn this lesson. Now you see why I don't believe in male/female friendships.

Why is flirting so complicated? no luck if you do or don't. I told my crush how I felt, now its painfully awkward. I cant take it, too awkward. All I want to know is what made me do it? now we are no longer are friends, I cant talk to her like I used to. I cant win, if I didn't tell her how I felt, I would be still friends with her. At the same time,it would have killed me to hold it in while she takes off with another guy. Why cant I just have it all, In a perfect world. I wrote one sentence " I think you are beautiful" the results have been less than optimal. Just kill me now!!

Flirting isn't revealing to someone how you feel. Flirting is intended to subtly show and gauge interest.

You will often get less than optimal results by being over the top. Less is often more in flirting and dating.

Archived