Devastated...first a heartbreak & now loss of my mother.

Many of the ENAs are aware of my journey of healing from a heartbreak. I had started doing well in this NC phase. I missed him everyday but was also feeling better with the passage of time. But I think 2016 is all set to increase the pain in my life. Never had imagined that my mother would leave me like this. She was a heart patient & had a massive heart attack few days back.

She was immediately admitted to hospital but her heart had altogether stopped responding to all the medication and with in few hours she collapsed.

For the first time in my life I had seen a dead body that too of my mother. She was my friend, my soulmate. I had never imagined a day passing by when we had not spoken over phone. I miss you mom! More than this the fact that you will never ever come back now, kills me from inside. It's been more than ten days that she is no more with us and I cry everyday.

God knows how much more pain I have to undergo now. The people I loved, left me all broken. I am seriously not been able to come to terms with the reality. I had started healing from heart break and thought that after few months I will be all fine. But now this healing journey seems to be never ending. Now I realise how does it feel when people go into depression.

Now I seriously think if at all I will see happiness in my life. The two people I loved the most in this world are not with me. How much pain I have to undergo. I am lost, full of pain & feel trapped.

The sad part is when you feel really low, you don't find any shoulder to cry on.

Miss you mom!

Awww... PM me if you want. 2 years ago my wife left me after 24 years...my mom lived a few minutes away and we were very close. 3 months after my wife left my mom also died unexpectedly at age 67 and I found her body in her apartment. It was definitely a terrible year but I survived it and you will too. These events truly make us stronger. I will say a prayer for you and your mom. Take care

Archived