I kinda did something stupid...I would like help

Madman1373

So there's this girl that I'm trying to date but its taking time....a few weeks ago she called me late night and she wanted to talk to me about my ex ( I know I shouldn't have talked about it). That night I accidentally mentioned that I thought my ex was prettier than her and now it's coming to bite me in the but. I don't know what to say to her to tell I don't think that's true now and I know it hurt her feelings....

Your slip up isn't that bad. It can actually benefit you?

She's probably thinking that you still have a thing for your Ex and now she's feeling a little jealous about it.

Hit her up and be truthful about the conversation, then end it by telling her "that the break-up was kinda hard and her image popped up in my head when talking about it, + it was 3am! I was still have asleep. But it's in the past and i want to move on". Then ask her out.

The next time you see her? She will put in a effort on how she looks to make you think otherwise. And of course you will compliment on how amazing she is, and that how stupid you were to think that you wouldn't find a girl to make you think otherwise.

Yeah! It's corny? But try to "word it" in a better way that has the same meaning?... Good luck!

Archived