deleting our photos from social media?

well,you can read the story from my other thread. Basically she called me after 2 months of breakup,cried on the phone and said everything I wanted to hear, we went on coffee,she said we should do it again,we had very little contact from that day (about a week ago) and it was all initiated by me, I asked her for coffee twice,it took her about few hours between each message (allthough she was online non stop) and she always found some lame excuse (once she said she has to see whether she can and then she didnt even bother to say whether she can or not). And I had enough of that, I was going good without her prior to her calling me and she set me back so I deleted her off my fb,now I would like to know whether should I delete our old photos together? She was big part of my life after all..

How would you benefit from keeping them? You're better off completely blocking her from all avenues of communication, as she knows where to find you if she's truly interested. Also, if she's serious about getting back together, rather than throw out a breadcrumb, she'll make that crystal clear.

It may also be helpful to set your standards at a higher level.

Deleted her,deleted our photos and going nc again, last time everything was going so good that I basically had to force myself to answer her tenth call. Well this time it's not happening, I'm stronger than ever and I now know that I don't want her in my life in any way possible. If she cries next time it's her problem not mine.

thank you all for your words, it's something I knew but I just needed a little push.

Btw she said it out loud (I quote) "return to me" or "come back to me_ (roughly translated), but first I neglected that because I don't take orders and she didn't apologize for anything. I could be at wrong here because I refused to talk about us and was cold due to my confusion by everything,but hey, she left it's on her to win me back.

Not that it matters anymore,just wanted to get that off my back.

You keeping the photos up for you or for her? Are you thinking as long as the pictures are up she can see there is a chance? Every time you look at them its going to bring up an emotional response and it might be one you dont like. So why not delete the pictures? Just for now... then give it a few months and see how you feel.

She was a big part of your life and you are going to take the good parts with you. That stays with you. You dont need a picture to remind you of that. Delete the pics..

Archived