• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, its been a few weeks. My plan worked like magic. But the problem I did make. I got to involved with the new girl. LOL Me and my ex are fine. She is now wanting to stay married and work it out and make things perfect. But I cant get the new girl off my mind. We were only together for about 6 weeks but I fell for her hard. We talk all the time and we go to lunch alot. I am going to let my wife stay with me till the divorce at the end of the month. Then I feel it will be time to let her go. I want the new girl in a bad way and I feel that I have fallen in love. My wife drove me to this. She filled for divorce and set me free. I found a new love and I want that new love. so this is just a heads up not to fall in love while doing th plan.

Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not pompous, it is not inflated,

it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury,

it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.

It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing.

For we know partially and we prophesy partially,

but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.

When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then face to face. At present I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am fully known. So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love

first, I agree with the above post....however, i do not feel that L&O is doing anything wrong. I agree w/ him. Love is not selfish or any of those things, but one MUST be selfish in choosing their mate, their future and their companion.

of course it is only right to think of yourself when searching for happieness w/ another. You need what suits you, and there is nothing wrong with that. the idea is to find sombody whose needs fit yours, etc. a fair exchange and compromise.

Love is not settling for sombody only adequate. You need to find sombody you gel with. Of course the search should be self-centered.

second,

whats happenin' L&O ??!! its been a couple a weeks. Im happy for you that you have control of your own destiny....justcontinue walking down the path you want to be on.