not into swingers clubs. And I've had a one night before, but I wasn't on craigslist, nor have I engaged in homosexual activity

if you don't think you can move past it, then maybe it's time to break up and come up with a way to amicably co-parent your child?

Why does it matter so much if she's had a past? Do you trust her? I have this saying "...almost everyone who is dating today is because they had a failed relationships before" ;D...I mean not everyone, but anyone who is single and had past experiences. She had a past...we all do. Just because she slept with someone in the past doesn't mean she is doing anything wrong today. Sounds to me like you might think she might be doing some of this today. Whether she lied about it or not it doesn't really matter...it's the past. I'd focus more on NOW and how your relationship is with her. If I got mad at everyone I dated for anyone they had sex with before me, I'd be a very angry person. Why look at that? There's no point. As long as she is trying to be with you today that's all that counts!

There is a difference between having a sexual past...as most do and soliciting strangers on Craigslist for a threesome. In any combination.

Sort of like the difference between going trick or treating in your neighbor or traveling to Hells Kitchen and trying it there.

It speaks to her desire for risk, exposure to disease and generally "out of the box" behavior.

It's not that she has a sexual past, it's how she did it.

yeah, and at this stage, you only have 2 options:

1) get over it

2) break up

You can always do 3: stay together but always have images of her and other couples in the back of your mind while you resent her for it. But do you really want to do that?

Had she been on Tinder, how would that be any different from Craigslist?

Had she gone out to a bar to look for sex, how would that be any different either?

If she's disease free, then I wouldn't worry about it. Sex is sex. She just wanted some NSA sex. A lot of people feel that way too.

Had she been on Tinder, how would that be any different from Craigslist?

Had she gone out to a bar to look for sex, how would that be any different either?

If she's disease free, then I wouldn't worry about it. Sex is sex. She just wanted some NSA sex. A lot of people feel that way too.

It doesn't matter where she got sex from, it bothers me that she was . A month before we met she was still looking for sex from women on craigslist

It doesn't matter where she got sex from, it bothers me that she was . A month before we met she was still looking for sex from women on craigslist

No one is a saint, I just see nothing wrong with it morally. Everyone's taught to believe that girls who look for no strings sex are sl.uts and degenerate. There's so much taboo and stigma behind it but it's a natural part of humanity, more natural than people make it out to be. It's just sex, and it's fun and it feels great.

Archived