Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Not invited to church friends wedding

jashbagash88

I am so upset, this friend from church is having a wedding and

they have deleted me from Facebook and they only way I found out she was engaged was by a mutual friend. So I am pretty sure I wont be invited to the wedding even though this is someone I have known for years from church. And I just want to know why I wasn't invited, and I suspect it may be because of a falling out I had with her sister where she yelled at me for wanting to crash this other mutual friends wedding a few years ago. Would it be rude to just ask why I wasn't invited and make sure it wasn't because of this and she hates me?

But I want to know why I wasn't invited in case it was because of me wanting to crash this other persons wedding years ago and her sister yelling at me about it.

It really isn't any of your business as to why you weren't invited. And to ask is rude.

If you know her from church or Bible study and you don't hang out otherwise or a part of eachother's lives - why would you be invited? I would say family would attend first, and very close friends. Also, her guest list might not give her the luxury of inviting a lot of friends - or she may consider you an acquaintance or a situational friend. Keep that in mind. Also, i have women I know and are friendly with from support groups, etc, that are at church but I sort of compartmentalize them. We don't hang out otherwise aside from that,

Archived