Help! I need advice to help my insecure boyfriend

CJ1987

Hi all, I am new to the forum & need some help/advice. I have been with my partner for almost 7 years. He has never really asked me about my ex's or my past experience's & because I knew he was already a bit insecure (due to past bad relationships) I have never shared any of that information. The other night he was determined that I tell him where he ranked with my ex's in regards to penis size. I refused to tell him but he became more agitated & I did not want to lie to him so I admitted he was second but still the best I had ever had. Initially he didn't seem to be bothered by it but after a few days he has become extremely self hating & says he no longer has any confidence & hates everything about himself. He says the reason he asked was because he always suspected that he did not please me sexually as I don't often orgasm during sex. I have always assured him that I always enjoy it & that an orgasm isn't the be all & end all for me but I knew he never really believed me but I still always tried to reassure him. He feels as though I rubbed it in his face & he feels that he isn't good enough & no matter what I do I can't seem to get him to realize that I think his penis is perfect & that he is the best I've ever had but he is still miserable. I know now that I should never have told him. I will do anything to make my man happy again. Can anyone out there help with any advice or any guys who have had similar experiences? Thanks

Oh goodness! When will men understand it's not the size, but what they do with it.

I think very few women are able to orgasm during sex, as that's not how we're built. Stipulation comes from other activity.

Your boyfriend needs to study the anatomy and understand how we work, as he is getting himself all worked up for nothing.

You did nothing wrong. I think he needs some counseling to deal with his insecurities.

Oh goodness! When will men understand it's not the size, but what they do with it.

When women stop thinking all men are worried about their size.

I was undressing in front of a woman before we were about to have sex. She pointed at my penis and giggled. She said "Who are you going to please with that"? I just looked at her and said "me".

When women stop thinking all men are worried about their size.

I was undressing in front of a woman before we were about to have sex. She pointed at my penis and giggled. She said "Who are you going to please with that"? I just looked at her and said "me".

She sounds lovely.

No, it's definitely not an out because I asked him about this & he expressed not wanting to leave or lose me, quite the opposite. He's scared he will lose me because of the problem he believe's exists. We have always had a strong & happy relationship.

Archived