Mens opinion... picnic for second date??

DaisyHope

although, what did you do on the first date? How did you meet? A picnic is a great idea...but it is also intimate. I am not sure how you guys meet, interact. personally, I would probably hold off on a picnic until the 5th date or so...but that is just me. I personally like to progress to different activities... drinks...dinner...museum...games...picnic....hike...ballgame...etc.... Plan dates that cover different activities and times of the day...that way you find out about the person in a well rounded way.

although, what did you do on the first date? How did you meet? A picnic is a great idea...but it is also intimate. I am not sure how you guys meet, interact. personally, I would probably hold off on a picnic until the 5th date or so...but that is just me. I personally like to progress to different activities... drinks...dinner...museum...games...picnic....hike...ballgame...etc.... Plan dates that cover different activities and times of the day...that way you find out about the person in a well rounded way.

And I thought I had a problem with overthinking...

What would you guys think if a girl sorted a picnic in the park for a second date....?

As long as you didn't put a diamond ring in the whine, it would be fine. ( I meant wine, hmmmmm Freudian slip?)

Seriously I think it's a wonderful idea. But it doesn't matter. It will appeal to some, and not to others. Give it a shot. If he's into you, it won't matter what you plan.

Archived