2 Yr Relationship ends. Urge to contact. Need help.

So basically all of a sudden I am mourning loss of the old workplace (Which I left 1.5 Years ago) along with my partner.

My anxiety is high right now as I look back on my times there and I feel so guilty I didn't keep in touch with them all. Why am I experiencing this? Someone please help. I feel so alone.

Im 30 years old and I acting like 5 yr old child. Im scared.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read Eckhard Tolle's New Earth and The power of Now. Don't "give yourself" any timeframes, that's not going to get you anywhere. Live in the now, this present moment. Experience your suffering and loss. You will get out of this, no matter how bad you "think" it currently is.

What do u mean your done after 2 years? Age 32?? C'mon man you need to man up a bit. You could have another 50-60 years after that. NO gal is worth ending a life over for Gods sakes. Everyone here has experienced heartache, stay NO CONTACT and heal!! It does get better. Can u imagine if everyone who ever experienced getting dumped just committed suicide? It's a crappy situation but it's up to you to pull yourself out. Read that website I referenced and work on you.,c'mon dude.

Archived