Is this girl interested is it a date or not?

Superus

So it's been 6 weeks already in my classes and this one girl I randomly talk to (like a hand full of times) would say things that would make me think she's interested.

First situation

One time I was walking to my car and she walks concurrent with me but I was never intending to walk with her. She would ask what I Was doing. I would say getting something to eat and she would reccomend a place to eat. Then while talking about food she gave me a compliment by saying "you are the most fit guy in the class" then while we were walking she offers me to join her to eat at the recommend spot she offered. (She just met her girlfriend at this point)

Then she was telling me about how she's been trying to figure out my nationality. She said "she has to know" she said she was talking about it with another person (not sure if it was a guy or not) and I told her. Not sure if that was a big deal.

Lastly, I just gave her a piece of a study guide via text. She responds and says "thanks so much! Lunch on me!" I was actually ok with a thank you. But I replied saying something like cool after midterms. And she was giving me dates and times and when j couldn't make it she was figure out a time for us.

I hardly know this girl remember I only talked to her like a handful of times. In class she's always trying to help me like when I'm not paying attention she randomly says he look we have to answer this question. I never asked for her help and she just volunteeres it. She touches me on my arm when I sit right next to her. She could just call for me?

What do you guys think?

Exactly what do you need? She has done everything but hold up a sign saying I want to go out with you.

She asked you to join her for lunch. Then told you lunch is on me.

Yes she is interested and you missed several opportunities to ask her out or go with her for lunch. Next time you see her take her up on the lunch offer.

Lost

So i shouldn't take this lunch offer as a response to what i gave her (study material)? I should take it more as she wants to spend time with me? Because i was placing myself in the situation and i wouldn't say "lunch is on me" to some stranger I've only seen in class and hardly talked to if i wasn't attracted to them. i'll just say "thanks for your help!"

If a pretty girl invites me to lunch and I am single, guess what? I am going to lunch with her. On top of that she offered to pay!!!

I don't care if she walked up to me on the street and had never seen her before I would go to lunch with her.

Stop over thinking this and take her up on the lunch offer.

Lost

I would act excited about going with her to lunch. Next time you see her, tell her "Hey I'm looking forward to that lunch, just let me know when." Treat it like a two friends going out together to have a good time, don't treat if like a date. You will be loose and fun because there will be no pressure. If she touches you on the arm, be sure to do touch her back in some way. Let things progress naturally, but keep it loose. You'll find out if it was a date after the lunch is over. If you're interested in her, does it really matter at this point? Spend some time with her and get to know who she is.

So i was running slightly late/busy and she tripled text me at 9am saying basically shes free all day until 2 because she has to work and to text her if i wanted to grab lunch or something.

I text'd her late like around 12 and she said she already grabbed lunch with her girlfriend because she thought i was busy. no biggie. i started to try and flirt with her saying "i'm never busy for you! that's insane" she wrote me saying "lol ur funny =-)" then she text again saying what i was doing tomorrow night. I told her i was busy with friends. She invited me somewhere if i wasn't busy to join her. I said ok i'll let you know.

Then today she invited me out to a haunted house but i couldn't go because i already made plans.

Do you think she's just being friendly or does she really want to spend time with me?

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

So you guys were right and she was Interested in me. We went out to a theater and I had to leave because of an emergency and she was ok with it. She was texting me the whole night saying she wanted to see me agai a me that I'm really fun to be around with.

Fast forward to a couple weeks later I think she might have stronger feelings for me she texts me this "I'm almost afraid of how much fun I have with you.." I left out a chunk of the text but afraid? What does that mean?

Archived