Why he wont break up with me ?

Fuel

he were in relationship for 2 months. And i recognize some changes in him because once he didn't reply he just set me Seen on Facebook..and i started worrying ..and i waited for 2 days and i asked him is he trying to break up with me with avoiding my messages .. and he said "No, i was having some problems with my phone bla bla bla.. im not trying to break up with you i still want to be with you".. and i said "Okay "and he didn't reply ? what's wrong what is he trying to do?Its been 3 days after that.

There's usually only one or a combo of three scenarios for this type of breakup:

a) He's a scaredy cat and doesn't want to face you, possibly because there's someone else and he does not want to deal with you potentially yelling at him. (coward)

b) He's just the type who when he is done with someone he is done and views any response as a waste of his time since he sees people as commodities to be used and discarded. (cold)

c) He's a player and right now has someone else in his sights, but realizing things may not work out he is not going to say anything to keep you off guard. Then if things with the other girl or whatever it is don't work out in his little universe he can pop back up and play the whole "It was a misunderstanding/I got scared of my feelings/you misunderstood/my phone was broken/you never got my messages?" or whatever other BS excuse he can drum up to get you to take him back. Until he does it again. (user)

I've pretty much had to learn the hard way it's always one of those reasons and nothing else. It's over, because he can't communicate and is making weird excuses. "My phone is broke," is the most ridiculous excuse on the planet. Pretty much right up there with "the dog ate my homework." And if you take him back he'll do it again guaranteed, because a really good guy who cared about you wouldn't do that. Block and delete him and move on, at two months he should still be over the moon so high about you that he's blowing up your phone and coming to see you. And if he isn't it's because the interest in gone.

Archived