Is there a chance she will come back?

wtc540

I've posted my story on here before to summarize it a bit

We liver together for the majority of our 3 years together in my family's house. We are both 21.

We first broke up the same week she finally broke up for good because I started one of my stupid fights. She made it clear that she was sick and tired of all the fighting and I was literally blind to how I was. They where to the point that I would make her cry. I also stopped being affectionate because were together literally 24/7. I started seeing her more as a roommate but doesn't mean I didn't love her. In the beginning of our relationship, she said some stuff that really hurt me and told her that i wasn't in love with her anymore.

It took me all night to convince her to give me another chance until she finally gave in and said yes. During the process, she admitted that a coworker at her new job had hugged her and told her that she looked horrible and everything would be alright. She also admitted that she wondered how it would to go out with such a nice person like him but later apologized and said that was a horrible thing to do and it meant nothing.

Fast forward to later that week. We had a bit of an argument it was my fault I'll admit but things seemed to go back to normal. She was leaving that day to her moms for the night and asked me to lend a game and a controller. That night she was over there, she texts me that its over and she was coming for her stuff the next day.

She didn't even want to go in the first place so it left me boggled. I did the usual pleading, begging for a week straight and she was obviously annoyed and I said something about the guy and she said he was just a coworker and to never look for her again. I saw her in the store the next day after she said that and as soon as she saw me she started shaking a bit which surprised me. I told her if we could later talk and said it was too late. During this time, she kept insisting to me what she should do with my stuff and I would say to do whatever she wants with them and I never knew until this day what happened to them. She said she would bring them one day but not to talk

Fast forward to two weeks after the breakup and lo and behold, I get a text from a friend saying she was holding hands with this worker in the street. I ticked and started sending her a lot mean stuff I regret. I could have said stuff way worse but I still felt bad. I felt betrayed mostly even though we are not together. She never replied to any of them and haven't heard from her up to this day which is almost two weeks since that happened.

I know she got emotionally unattached months before but we went through so much together, and we had a really strong bond even with all my fights. I trusted her more than my own family so this leaves me shocked. What I am left wondering is if this guy is just her rebound since he made her forget all the bad stuff with his niceness or left me for him. She is forgetting that she started problems in the beginning of our relationship and blamed it all on me in the end. She said she still loved me but not the same.

Is there a chance she will ever look for me again? I find it hard to believe that she won't but if she left me and went with this new guy so quick I am left wondering. Its been a month in total and still find it hard to believe that she's gone.

There's always a chance, the same chance that you might win the lottery.

She checked out long ago, you guys were together during a big growing phase, and fell out of love with each other. She's not coming back, I suggest you accept it and begin to move on.

I started one of my stupid fights. She made it clear that she was sick and tired of all the fighting and I was literally blind to how I was. They where to the point that I would make her cry. I also stopped being affectionate because were together literally 24/7.

Yeah, no. This is done. You took one another for granted, smothered one another and fought too much. That's exhausting and it kills all feelings. The only reason you want her back is because she's done. If she came back, you'd just treat her nice for a day or two then go back to feeling lousy and taking it out on her.

I'd make this a clean break and stop all drama. You will heal and thank yourself later.

"Is there a chance she will ever look for me again? I find it hard to believe that she won't but if she left me and went with this new guy so quick I am left wondering. Its been a month in total and still find it hard to believe that she's gone."

- I have a feeling she won't be rushing back. Rebound or not.

Just sounds like she's been fed up for some time now and like you said, she clocked out a while ago.

Best to just back off totally. No more contact, following.. nothing.

She chose to leave.. then let her go.

Yes, you find it all hard to believe. Its a normal part of dealing with 'loss'. The confusion, heartache, denial, compromising, anger, etc.

Eventually, you will come to 'accept' and start healing, but will take a while.

Archived