I want him back...

aphrodite13

I thought I decided to move on and strive to be healed but I was wrong. I dumped this guy 6 months ago because his parents don’t like me. He tried to contact me after break up but I was really hurt, blocked him to all the means he can contact me. After a month of NC, I contacted him to talk, to clear things between us. He was still the same, he offered to pick me up at work but I did let him. I met him somewhere, went for dinner and he sent me home. Then I went back NC. After almost 4 months of NC, I realized that I do really love him. I bought him his favorite toy when I went for a week of vacation. I asked him out and he said we can meet on that same day. He picked me up in the office, 45 mins earlier than the time he told me. We had dinner. I gave him the toy. We exchange updates about ourselves. We never talk about what happened in the past. He would try to tell me things he was doing which was related to our past, like eating in our favorite place but then I was afraid to comment much (I just smiled) and besides he diverts the topic after mentioning something connected to us. He told me that he will be having a gallbladder operation in two weeks time. After our dinner, he drove me home. Before I alighted from his car, I hugged him tight and whispered “I miss you”. He was telling me something but went down from the car immediately and walked away. I turned and looked at him, he was still there looking at me, so I kept moving pretend to go home but I hide. I saw his car moved slowly. I texted him saying “Good to see you again. Take care”. He replied “ Ya, miss you too. See you soon”. He told me that he got a bottle of Champaign for my dad and he will give it to me. 3 days had passed, I didn’t contacted him back and he never contacted neither. Does he still love me? I want him back. What will I do?

Thanks

His parents will never accept me for having a kid. I was so devastated when I broke up with him. I lost 4 kilos during the first month of break up. I can’t eat and sleep. I feel even frustrated when my kid looks for him. I cried everyday during the first 3 months of break up. I still cry once in awhile. He is always in my mind since the day I broke up with him. My life will never be the same without him.

I was forced to end the relationship because he always fight with his parents everytime they learn about us. He did fight for us, I knew it because I read all his text messages to his parents just to defend me. But I also knew that he love his parents so I need to let go.

I don’t know where this relationship may bring us, but the only thing I know now is I really love him and I want him back. I have let him feel that I still love him and let him know that I miss him. I am waiting for him to ask me out. What if he won’t? I have planned to surprise him with a candle light dinner by the beach on his birthday. The place where he used to bring me. Then I will tell him how much I want him back in my life. But I am scared, I don’t know if I can ask him out again… I am not sure if he still loves me and would still accept me back.

I am really helpless now.

I hope I could have the courage to ask him out on his birthday which will be before his gallbladder surgery... and this will be my last chance for myself.

When I broke up with him, he told me that if he will get me pregnant, his parents won't have any choice anymore. But I was scared, what if it wont work? His other plan is to get married to the someone else to cover up our relationship and just to satisfy his parents.

His mom likes me when I was introduced as his friend. She used to prepare a traditional medicine for my migrain. She would ask about me everytime she hear bad news about my country. She was so nice to me when I had dinner in their house once with group of freinds.

Forget about asking him out on another date.

Tell him flat out that you want to get back together and see if he's open to it. YOU broke up with him, it's YOUR job to ask to get back together.

I was a Dumper who successfully reconciled, and that's how I did it. Suck it up, stop being coy and tell him how you feel.

I was surprised yesterday to see his text message. He asked me if I am free tomorrow because he wants to give me the Champaign for my dad. He will pick me up after work in my office. I might ask him to watch a movie premier of one of our favorite movies. Other than that, I don’t know what will happen next. I want to take it slowly; I am afraid I might over do things and scare him away.

Is he Indian by chance. If he is then you'll never be accepted and he will not accept you if they will disown him for being with you.

Now you are giving into his scheme and agreeing to see him again when he's no closer to telling his parents that he loves you and they can live without their son if they can't accept the woman he loves.

You enable him not to have to stand up to his parents because you let him have you in the same state that you left him for.

Don't do that to yourself. Protect yourself by maintaining a boundary that if he can't or won't agree to, then you're better off without him and not ever seeing him again so that you can get over him. As hard as that may be, it is in both yours and your child's best emotional interests.

• 1 month later...

Updates:

After a week of our meeting for my dad’s Champaign and a movie date, I asked him out to celebrate his birthday. No text messages after he dropped me home

5 days after, He invited me for a dinner in a five dinning. The usual thing, picked me up, talk then sent me to my place. This time he asked me to text him when I reach home since he doesn’t go up with me until to my unit. So I did. No communication after that night.

Few days passed, He drove down to my place to give birthday gift for my kid. I called him the next day to tell him that my kid liked the Disney gown he gave.

2 days after, I asked him out. He wanted to eat the local food from my country so I waited for him in that restaurant. I ordered and paid the bill before he arrived because he would again insist to pay. The usual thing, laugh, had fun with our updates. Sent me home. This time few exchanged of text message that night.

4 days after, He sent me photo of the toy I gave him. He told me that he got time to work on it because he is sick and need to stay home. We texted couple of days to check him if he’s okey.

Few days later, we met again. This time he picked me and kid after his work somewhere we played ice skating. Played in arcade for awhile then sent us home. Few text messages that night.

After a week, I never heard from him. I texted him if he is free to go out. He said, he will find time for me. So I said, “So thoughtful, That’s why I love you”. He picked me up for dinner. I asked him to drop me in the airport instead of sending me home. But then waited for me at the airport and sent me home at 1AM. He texted me, good night. I replied the next day, I told him how I love him and I wanna grow old with him. I told him that I know I might scare him for what I said. He didn’t comment about it but open other topic instead. I replied, “I think I already got the answer I needed for a long time”. He didn’t reply anymore. It’s already been 3 days had passed and haven’t heard anything about him.

I guess this is the end of my hope of getting back together.

He didn't comment when I told him I still love him and wanna grow old with him... I assumed he doesn't feel the same way anymore which is contrary to how he treated since we started dating couple of months ago.

He invited me out for dinner, brought a Champaign for my dad, go out of his way to drop a birthday gift for my kid even it already late night, rushed down from work just to be with me and my kid, wait for me until late night and send me home just to make sure I am safe, willing to take a day off from work just to make sure that he will be on time to meet me for a scheduled dinner date. He would always say that, I can count on him anytime because he will still want to look over me. But he never said he love me. All these things are making me crazy and regret of losing this guy.

My mind is saying that I’ll just leave him alone and let him live his own life. But my heart says, I love him and I must never give up on him.

Archived