Hey people i dont know really what forum this would go in but i have a question....

I was dating this guy for 7 months. We were really "physical" like within those 7 months we had done everything but have sex. I got tired of having a relationship like that because whenever we tried to talk we would always start to fight over stupid things. Well i broke up with him because of things and now 4 months later im going out with this great guy! he respects me and i can talk to him about anything. But the problem is that im his first girlfriend and i dont think that he is comfortable making the first move. And i mean i would so make the first move on him but when i asked him what was better for the guy or the girl he said it was better for the guy to make the first move. So im puzzled. I really want our relationship to become more physical but i dont no how. He is taking his time and mean we havent even made-out and its been almost 2 months! only pecks on the lips. so i dont no what to do. Should i make the first move....cause i really like him and im scared that i could get bored with the same old thing. Please write me back

thanx

-bellybutton

he seems like a really nice guy. u don't have to make the first move. he is probably shy about it. Be patient, if he thinks it's good for a guy to make the first move, then i think eventually he will. if u don't wanna wait, then talk to him about this. U 2 should be able to take ur relationship to the next step, i mean u said u can tell him everything, u 2 seem to be really close.

Good luck bellybutton

also something to think about, try putting yourself in his shoes. would YOU want to be pressured into "making the first move" and "taking the relationship to a new level"? it's best to try and be patient and not get so worked up over whether or not you two SHOULD be physical with each other yet. i think if you can cover the basics (communication, honesty, enjoying spending time with each other, etc), then you just might be ready to take the relationship to a more physcial realm.

-H-

Trick him into making the first move. He is probably longing to do it, but waiting for the right moment. So create right moments for him! Like bringing your face, your lips, close to his, and keeping them there long enough (so he has time to decide whether or not it is the right moment Maybe you can make such a moment even stronger by being very quiet suddenly and looking deep into his eyes.