Jessicax

My boy friend of 2 years and 9 months broke up with me because he wants to "move on" cause of Caste (Religion) but he got a girl friend ASAP, as soon as he broke up with me he was with her! Do you think he is using her to move on from me?

He didn't block my number on WhatsApp or delete my number of his phone but right after I block him on WhatsApp (nearly 2 weeks after I last spoke to him). He decides to unfriend me on Facebook? I have not had any contact with him in those 2 weeks. Does this mean he is still thinking about me?

He told me to "leave him alone" and "not to try to ruin his relationship" and "he didn't tell me who the girl was because he was worried I'd try to ruin it" So why is he bothered about me blocking him if he has moved on?

When all he'll be doing is thinking about me and missing me? You can't have another relationship to help you forget your ex, right? Especially if I was his first serious long term relationship.

I think he is happy because of the comments I have seen on Twitter and Instagram, he's being all happy with her which made me sad but he could be faking it since he knows I always look at his and the girls Twitter and Instagram account.

My gut instinct is telling me it will not work because it's a "rebound relationship" and how can you have a healthy happy positive relationship when you haven't moved on from your ex? I'm just soo confused. For example, in November we were talking about proposing and stuff. Then in December we were talking about surnames! E.g. Me changing my surname to his

Do you think he is in a rebound relationship? Will it last? (Personally, I feel it will not last cause I don't think she knows about me and his relationship.

Will he ever come back to me or will he move on? For example, will he come back begging for forgiveness and a second chance or move on?

No---he won't come back begging for forgiveness or a 2nd change.

If he cannot overcome the Caste/religion differences, he is simply ending things now instead of moving forward with you.

Rebounds can last forever. My previous bf of 8 years had a new woman (the one he cheated on me with) ASAP. And 14 years later, they are still together

and own a home.

Hmm, he does not have the problem with Caste/Religion it's his family.

I do understand what you are saying but what I found confusing was how he "unfriended me of Facebook" right after I blocked him on WhatsApp? It's just so confusing.

For example in November we were talking about proposing and then in December we were talking about changing my surname to his.

So, he was being committed and everything before and now he's suddenly changed.

I have just heard 90% of rebound relationships fail.

I guess it's different for everyone I suppose!

Time will heal and I'll move on within time.

That's true, I think he is just scared of losing his family! But another thing is, I don't think he realises what it's like without me.

For example, I've always been there for him so now when I'm not he will realise. And if he changes his mine fantastic and if he doesn't, owell!

And good point, I wasn't trying to play games at all but I only blocked him to try to get on with my life and move on.

Do you think he is in a rebound relationship? Because he told me he dumped me cause he wants to "move on".

So Caste wasn't a problem for almost 3 years and now it suddenly is?

One thing that is important to understand about a break up is that it is only sudden to you, because you just found out about it. It's more likely that he has been thinking about it and slowly checking out of the relationship for a long time before finally pulling the plug. Talk is cheap. He talked and then he dumped you. It's over and no, it doesn't sound like he has any interested in ever coming back to you. Time for you to save your dignity and move on. First loves rarely last forever.

Stop worrying about him and focus on you.

You probably won't understand his reasoning and he sounds unlikely to give you straightforward answers if you did ask him, so there isn't much point in letting your mind run around in circles. (I know that alone doesn't stop it, but you get the idea.)

You need to move on. There are lots of guys who jump into relationships right after a break up, girls do it too. Most of the time its because the guy/girl was already starting this "new relationship" while still being in the old one.

You keep fixating on him and how he could be missing you and all this other stuff. Reality, that's your mind making you think he is missing you because he deleted you from FB and all of that, he probably actually isnt (sorry to sound harsh).

Also, he may realize what it's like to be without you, but thats the point. He wants to realize what it's like without you and live the life without you, and you need to do the same.

Stop creeping his Instagram and his new gf's Instragram and anything of either of theirs on social media. It's not healthy and its not going to help you move forward.

He isn't going to be coming back or begging for a second chance most likely. Rebound relationship sometimes do last forever, it depends on the relationship, but even if it doesn't work out for that relationship, don't hold onto the hopes that that means he's going to come crawling back.

To me it sounds as if he broke up with you to be with her, so no, she's not his rebound, she's who he wants to be with. He probably met her long before he decided to end it with you. He used the caste as a reason that wouldn't make him sound like a jerk, and you couldn't object to.

He isn't thinking about you and missing you, so stop deluding yourself, you're only causing yourself more grief and false hopes. He seems happy with this girl and wants you to stay away and not mess things up for him, he made that crystal clear. He doesn't want you to somehow get in touch with her and maybe compare dating timelines, which is why he probably deleted you from his FB.

I think he did everything anyone does when they really want to distance themselves forever. Unless things with this new girl happen not to work out, then yes he may hit you up, but not for a relationship. He would stay with you until he finds yet someone else he likes more. He already proved to you that he doesn't think of you as "the one".

Archived