No contact after first date

Redabc123

Hey in need of some advice as I am trying to make better choices when dating. I have been talking to a guy for almost 2 weeks , met through online dating, mostly only contact talking on the phone. We met for coffee yesterday afternoon, he was cute, funny and smart definitly want to see him again. The coffee date was only an hour because he had to go to work. We hugged when leaving eachother and he said it was nice to meet you. Then about 15 min after we said our good byes he texted me and said "it was nice to meet you " again I said it was nice to meet you too and they that was it he didnt call after or saying anything else. Now I usally contact after the date to follow up but decided not to. So opinions please is he not interested?

I do have another date this afternoon, but wanted to know if there was any potential with this guy.

Thanks in advance

Of course he is on line. He might want to see you again and meet other people too -you have other first meets lined up, right? If he wants to ask you out on a date, he will -he knows you're interested. I wouldn't worry about it or dwell on it -don't waste that kind of time that could be spent meeting other people.

Archived