Feeling depressed and lost in this relationship

Missnk

I need advice its the weekend and im sat crying in my bed. Ibeen with a guy for nearly 2years in the beggining things were amazing literally for a whole year we were so happy. He looked through my phone at one point and assumed iwas talking to an ex which i wasnt.. Ever since things jave been up and down and this year things have been getting worse and worse. He swears at me calls me names tells me im stupid threatens me all the time. When i go to leave he always finda some reason to comeback and talk to me he says he only sees me so he doesnt have hassle off me. He talks to other girls on social networking. And his new thing is disapearing itl be for hours and hours and hours and hel never tell me why he says he didnt wana speak to me. Its so up and down i phsyically feel sick i dont know what to do everytime i try and get the strength to leave i cant its like something is pulling me back i love him so much im lost...

I have to agree.

Whoever he was before, that guy no longer exists. Lock who he was in a memory box, tuck it away. That guy is no longer who you're dealing with.

And the guy you're with now:

He swears at me calls me names tells me im stupid threatens me all the time. When i go to leave he always finda some reason to comeback and talk to me he says he only sees me so he doesnt have hassle off me. He talks to other girls on social networking. And his new thing is disapearing itl be for hours and hours and hours and hel never tell me why he says he didnt wana speak to me. Its so up and down i phsyically feel sick

He's bashing at your self esteem. He seems to be enjoying keeping you low and at home while he does as he pleases. He's making you feel ill with his power tripping, lack of respect, and emotional abuse.

Get outta there. Don't look back, just get out and start healing yourself from this mess. If you were on the outside looking into this, you wouldnt even question if you should leave him! Start walking now.

@savignon & @mesemene

Im laying here reading your messages and i know exactly what your saying is right. I feel so stupid that ive stuck around, its like he plays mind games with me yesterday he was nice as pie to me then in the evening he didnt answer my calls the same all morning then i get a message sayin why u calling me and nothing since hes just disapeard on me and its for nothing i was woried about him in general then i start having thoughts of him being with someone else. Im so unhappy and i dont have a busy social life or loads of friends i feel alone.

This relation with him is NOT healthy for you. He's showing control & manipulative behaviour. Walk away and STOP letting him treat you this way.

You don't need or deserve this. It may be hard but you CAN break away. It is BEST for you.

When you do, stay away and do NOT reply to his msg's, should he try that. He has to learn & understand he does NOT treat a partner like that!

Get out of it.. YOU need better than that.

Take some time out and deal with your emotional injuries...

@soosad33

Thats exactly what happens he will message me and act like nothing has happened. Its happened so many times. Its like he has a hold on me but i dont know why because he doesnt do anything for me im an independent person ithink its just how much i love him its heart breaking

Archived