Do you have someone you regret passing over?

RuedeRivoli

There are things I would maybe do differently knowing what I do now, but I don't have regrets because it's all a learning experience. It's part of what makes me who I am now.

Besides, if a person wants only to sleep around, that person probably isn't ready for a serious relationship anyway.

Yes I did back when it happened -but it wasn't because I wanted to sleep around -it was because I was 23, fresh out of a serious relationship, and went for the bad boy instead. Mistake. I tried to rectify that mistake about 4 years later when our paths crossed again but it was too late. I stopped regretting it shortly after that.

Because I wasn't over someone when I started dating again...I did have regrets. I actually went back and contacted a few of the guys that I passed over....and...even in my previous mess of a state...I did a good job of filtering. The guys I passed over...were all not good candidates for a relationship with me. I'm glad I met them again to rule it out.

There was this one girl I rejected this past February. It was a bad time for me...I was still fresh out of my breakup, and just wasn't at all ready. She was also ever so slightly overweight in person as compared to her pictures, so that may have had something to do with it too (I'm awful, I know). I saw her walking down my block yesterday and was like "who is this smoking hot girl?" (yeah...she lost weight). She looked at me like she remembered me, but wasn't sure from where. I frantically went through my phone to get her name (which I had forgotten), then I approached her, and she was super sweet. Talkative, cut a phone convo she was having with her mom for me, gave me a long hug...I'm seeing her on Monday night

Archived