It's official! I am ugly!

tulipsfav

Care to elaborate, or was it just one of those days? I'm sure you are not unattractive. You are probably perfectly fine.

But everyone faces rejection. Everyone. We can't all be attracted to or compatible with every individual we meet, and therein lies the challenge. So if you were rejected, please do not take it personally, and I hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you.

No, it's only official that someone out there has an ugly soul for making you feel ugly. Hugs, as others have said we all get rejected. I've been called everything from beautiful to butt ugly in my life. I have no idea who's really right about that. But the right people usually call me beautiful, so I think it's okay. You will be too and remember time and old age seriously level the superficial looks playing field anyways.

And BTW JA0371, I think you look cute!

Beauty comes from within. Physical beauty is only skin deep. You are a unique person. You have unique abilities. You are not ugly or horrible, you are wonderful because you are YOU and that is what makes you special. There is no one else like you in this world. No one can take your place. Remember that when you feel ugly remember that it is a lie because you really are beautiful.

No, it's only official that someone out there has an ugly soul for making you feel ugly. Hugs, as others have said we all get rejected. I've been called everything from beautiful to butt ugly in my life. I have no idea who's really right about that. But the right people usually call me beautiful, so I think it's okay. You will be too and remember time and old age seriously level the superficial looks playing field anyways.

Thank you (big cheesy smile)

Thankyou, hopefully one of these days there will be someone out there who finds me beautiful on the inside and out. It seems that the older we get that looks are one of the biggest deal breakers. And JAO371 you are cute!

Care to elaborate, or was it just one of those days? I'm sure you are not unattractive. You are probably perfectly fine.

But everyone faces rejection. Everyone. We can't all be attracted to or compatible with every individual we meet, and therein lies the challenge. So if you were rejected, please do not take it personally, and I hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you.

Hi Abysmal, I have been rejected and it does not get any easier as I get older, it hurts more that people do not want to see the bigger picture and get to know me as a person

Archived