Weird things in the opposite sex that turn people on

John John

I like guys that watch cartoons too. Especially when he get horny later and you see a different side to him. I think most girls like that. I like cartoon t-shirts on the guy too.

Ya, we used to do it while watching cartoons. Now that i think of it.... i should have turned off the cartoon... i should have never exposed kermit the frog to us being dirty.

I wear cartoon shirts too, but the boy cartoon shows, like thundercats and gijoe (some girl made fun of me because i had it, she acted like she was insulted, i never figured out why she did that).

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved ghostbusters! haha, the real movie and the cartoon, me and my bro would play ghostbusters when we were kids, I was always Geninne and my Bro was Egon. HAHA, aw the memories!

Ren and Stimpy was weird, but I liked the animation, it was different, and the creaters were Canadian so..gotta support my own people lol

No really you need to check out Axe Cop...it's good stuff

Ya, we used to do it while watching cartoons. Now that i think of it.... i should have turned off the cartoon... i should have never exposed kermit the frog to us being dirty.

I wear cartoon shirts too, but the boy cartoon shows, like thundercats and gijoe (some girl made fun of me because i had it, she acted like she was insulted, i never figured out why she did that).

Thundercats was awesome....I loved Snarf

I haven't followed this whole thread, but a few of my favorites have been said and said again...standards, like the hands -- long, expressive hands/fingers that appear skilled, and veiny hands and forearms.

How can hands be expressive?

Jazz hands?

That and why do women need guys with big hands? Is it really needed?

How can hands be expressive?

Jazz hands?

That and why do women need guys with big hands? Is it really needed?

no not jazz hands, lol. I think she means just a nice set of manly hands. And this stuff is not an absolute requrement, it's stuff that is nice to have outside of the basic complementary morals and values etc. If I meet a decent guy with a good heart, but he doesn't have lumberjack hands I'm not going to just pass him up.

Guys let you shave their face? Why? That seems kinda dangerous.

I would never let anyone shave me anywhere. I'd have to do that myself. Not that I have much to shave. I can't grow a beard or much facial hair at all.

I'm good with a razor...gotta remember woman shave more of their skin than men do (legs, bikini, armpits), we know what we are doing. I have never cut myself shaving nor any guy that let me shave him. I have a rare talent, i guess, may just be my superpower..

no not jazz hands, lol. I think she means just a nice set of manly hands. And this stuff is not an absolute requrement, it's stuff that is nice to have outside of the basic complementary morals and values etc. If I meet a decent guy with a good heart, but he doesn't have lumberjack hands I'm not going to just pass him up.

Well, it seems like a bit fetish for alot of women for a guy to have huge hands that look like they've been chopping wood and working on transmissions all day long.

I'd like to see a woman say she likes a guy with short, small hands that aren't super rough and beat up. LOL Doubt that will happen.

I loved ghostbusters! haha, the real movie and the cartoon, me and my bro would play ghostbusters when we were kids, I was always Geninne and my Bro was Egon. HAHA, aw the memories!

Ren and Stimpy was weird, but I liked the animation, it was different, and the creaters were Canadian so..gotta support my own people lol

No really you need to check out Axe Cop...it's good stuff

I had the whole suit, i got it for christmas... last year, nah im kidding, when i was like 11 or something. I also like smurfs, thats my all time favorite, but that will take up a lot of harddrive space.

I'm good with a razor...gotta remember woman shave more of their skin than men do (legs, bikini, armpits), we know what we are doing. I have never cut myself shaving nor any guy that let me shave him. I have a rare talent, i guess, may just be my superpower..

It's different when your doing it to someone else tho. But maybe you are really good.

Never cut yourself at all?

I cut myself about every other time I shave.

I hate doing it to. I wish I could just make the little bit of hair that grows on my face dissappear forever.

she was flirting with you!

she was flirting with you!

Ya, i did somewhat considered it was her negging me to get my attention, but she went a little nuts (how old are you? Are you a kid, who wears a gijoe shirt? Why did you come out like that?). She had all these guys chasing her and i was the only one ignoring her (which could have also been a reason she did that, pouting because one guy in the group wasnt paying her attention)- funny thing is is that i found her to be very beautiful, but i wont be like the rest of them chasing with their tails up. Everyone just looked at her, someone even told her to calm down, that she doesnt know me to criticize me, at some point i started laughing at her when i noticed she was getting even more upset that people were telling her to calm down.

Ya, i did somewhat considered it was her negging me to get my attention, but she went a little nuts (how old are you? Are you a kid, who wears a gijoe shirt? Why did you come out like that?). She had all these guys chasing her and i was the only one ignoring her (which could have also been a reason she did that, pouting because one guy in the group wasnt paying her attention)- funny thing is is that i found her to be very beautiful, but i wont be like the rest of them chasing with their tails up. Everyone just looked at her, someone even told her to calm down, that she doesnt know me to criticize me, at some point i started laughing at her when i noticed she was getting even more upset that people were telling her to calm down.

Yes, she wanted you for sure. You read that one just right. Needs a lot of validation too, just as well you left it alone.

Add that to the list of funny things guys do that I think are hot: play the quiet man. stay above the fray, play it like john wayne. hot!

I had the whole suit, i got it for christmas... last year, nah im kidding, when i was like 11 or something. I also like smurfs, thats my all time favorite, but that will take up a lot of harddrive space.

Haha, that's awesome, ya my bro made the proton pack out of cardboard, and we fashioned the ghost trap thingy out of Construx and a tissue box. It was awesome.

I never really liked smurfs too much, dunno why though. I did love He-man and She-Ra...check this out for some laughs link removed

Haha, that's awesome, ya my bro made the proton pack out of cardboard, and we fashioned the ghost trap thingy out of Construx and a tissue box. It was awesome.

I never really liked smurfs too much, dunno why though. I did love He-man and She-Ra...check this out for some laughs link removed

You just slapped the sh** out of my childhood... i dont even know what to do right now. I forgot the pink shirt heman wore, do you know that heman was created for the sole purpose of selling merchandise? Someone stole my heman toy, i think it was my cousin. I had castle greyskull with no heman

Smurf was the best, so was the cereal.

Oh, bit late to the party but has anyone mentioned noses? Big and has the look as if its been broken and healed a bit crooked. I don't know what it is, but it screams MAN!!

I also like a bit of facial hair but call me crazy but I don't like crazy eyebrows... Don't want them shaped, but it doesn't hurt to pluck the monobrow or those stray hairs hanging out on your eyelids.

lol, wow I didn't know that surfs had their own cereal? Wait, wasn't there a smurf canned pasta too? I think there was, lol

We got he-man/she-ra but no Castle Greyskull!!! I'm pretty sure we made a castle though...we were crafty kids

Yes, the smurf cereal was cancelled. I actually signed the petition to bring it back, lol. I dont even eat cereal, i just did it for the sake of bringing it back. It was like berry berry kix cereal.

Then there was the other smurfs... the madafreaking snorks!!!

Yes, the smurf cereal was cancelled. I actually signed the petition to bring it back, lol. I dont even eat cereal, i just did it for the sake of bringing it back. It was like berry berry kix cereal.

Then there was the other smurfs... the madafreaking snorks!!!

haha, wow I love your dedication. I have never heard of berry berry kix cereal either, we weren't allowed to eat the cool cereals when we were kids. Oatmeal and plain cheerios, and plain shredded wheat was all we got....

I never watched the snorks, but did you ever watch The Mighty Hercules? It's really old, from the 60's, but it was still on in tv when I was really young--i have very vague memories of it. I have always wondered if it may have been part of the reason why I love ancient history and mythology so much

haha, wow I love your dedication. I have never heard of berry berry kix cereal either, we weren't allowed to eat the cool cereals when we were kids. Oatmeal and plain cheerios, and plain shredded wheat was all we got....

I never watched the snorks, but did you ever watch The Mighty Hercules? It's really old, from the 60's, but it was still on in tv when I was really young--i have very vague memories of it. I have always wondered if it may have been part of the reason why I love ancient history and mythology so much

I like history too. I got that from reading up on world war 2 tho. That lead to me reading up on everything history, and i ended up studying up on ancient and european medieval history.

No, i never heard of hercules. A vague cartoon for me was bionic six (70s i think, not sure). There is a cartoon called King Arthur and the knights of justice, i still hum the intro song, for yeaaaars i have been humming this, so long have i been humming this that the origins of it disappeared (this was early 90s). Its not until i found the cartoon on youtube that i realized i have been humming this song for over 20 years... and i still do it.

Berry berry kix is still out, it didnt exist back then. I think it came out in the 2000s.

I like history too. I got that from reading up on world war 2 tho. That lead to me reading up on everything history, and i ended up studying up on ancient and european medieval history.

No, i never heard of hercules. A vague cartoon for me was bionic six (70s i think, not sure). There is a cartoon called King Arthur and the knights of justice, i still hum the intro song, for yeaaaars i have been humming this, so long have i been humming this that the origins of it disappeared (this was early 90s). Its not until i found the cartoon on youtube that i realized i have been humming this song for over 20 years... and i still do it.

Berry berry kix is still out, it didnt exist back then. I think it came out in the 2000s.

wow 20 years is a long time to have a tune in your head! It's good that you finally figured out the mystery song though, I think that would drive me nuts if i couldn't figure out where it came from.

I always liked the ghostbusters theme song, I used to have a shirt with the lyric "Bustin' makes me feel good" lol, I miss that shirt.

Oh, bit late to the party but has anyone mentioned noses? Big and has the look as if its been broken and healed a bit crooked. I don't know what it is, but it screams MAN!!

Cool. I have a big nose and don't like it. It's more long than wide, but when you look at it in profile you can see how huge it is.

The women are coming through with the more quirky stuff in this thread, it seems.

I have a big, Armenian nose. I have found that there are women who like big noses. It's possible that it's a sign of higher testosterone perceived subconsciously.

I used to hate it but it's part of my heritage and it makes me distinctive so i'm cool with it now.

Archived