Weird things in the opposite sex that turn people on

John John

Awww, lol, ya, I was a kid in the eighties, but ya George Michael in those pink/blue short-shorts in the "Wake me up before up go-go" video, dead giveaway!

I wanna get that HIIIIIIGGGGH!!!!!!!!

Another turn-on...the combination of dark hair and light eyes (think Katy Perry). I think all colors of hair and eyes are beautiful, but women with this combo tend to strike me the most.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont mean to be mean... seriously.... dont mean to be mean....

But someone would need 50 men on roids to put that scarf on me.... because i will start swinging wildly if someone forced that monstrosity around my neck.

I mean.. can he breath? It looks like an anaconda thats about to choke the crap out out of him... nuh uh, i dont want that.

LMFAO! I like how you prefaced it with "dont meant to be mean" 2X! And yeah, that scarf is hideous, and absolutely has to go. I wear scarves ocassionally, but NOTHING like that.

I wanna get that HIIIIIIGGGGH!!!!!!!!

Another turn-on...the combination of dark hair and light eyes (think Katy Perry). I think all colors of hair and eyes are beautiful, but women with this combo tend to strike me the most.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!! Espically if they are pale to go along with it.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!! Espically if they are pale to go along with it.

I didnt want to add that bit...but OMG YES!!!! I love pale girls in general, but when combined with blue/green eyes and dark hair = MCJD is in L.O.V.E.

I met a girl in real life who was Italian and Irish - she looked like Katy Perry. She came up to me at a bar and gave me her number after a few minutes of talking. We had two awesome dates (we really hit it off), I was super attracted to her and genuinely thought she would fit in great with my family and friends....aaaaaand then she moved to CA for work. I just can't catch a f#%kin break lol.

I didnt want to add that bit...but OMG YES!!!! I love pale girls in general, but when combined with blue/green eyes and dark hair = MCJD is in L.O.V.E.

I met a girl in real life who was Italian and Irish - she looked like Katy Perry. She came up to me at a bar and gave me her number after a few minutes of talking. We had two awesome dates (we really hit it off), I was super attracted to her and genuinely thought she would fit in great with my family and friends....aaaaaand then she moved to CA for work. I just can't catch a f#%kin break lol.

Yea....any chick that looks like her is gonna be fine as hell.

I don't really have a thing for pale girls in general, but when they have dark brown or black hair, it really makes them look attractive. Espically if they have black or dark red nail polish on.

While we are talking colouring: brown eyes. Oh my goodness, a boy with big brown eyes can probably get me to do anything he wants. (Although my two very-long-term relationships were both with men with blue eyes... go figure.)

Also: men who aren't afraid to show obvious enthusiasm for dorky or "uncool" things.

I love it when guys wear thumb rings. Or when they use their thumb nail to adjust their eyebrows.

Gah! How could anyone find this hot? I always laugh when I see guys wearing rings, or things that call attention, it makes me think they've watched a little bit too much of Mystery's the pick up artist and are trying to peacock!

weird turn ons:

- when a woman doesn't stop talking and goes on off a rant that makes absolutely no sense because the words she's using don't fit together because she's extremely nervous. then she gets more nervous because you don't say anything and just smile.

- another one that I like is, when a woman after making love asks you something very important or required a lot of courage for her and you just look at her with a blank face and don't respond, it makes them so red i love it.

- when a woman wears a scarf.

- as mentioned dark hair, light eyes (but in contrast I want her to have tanned skin)

- when she has a lot of layers on and makes her look inflated lol, makes me think of penguins because they walk funny

I like tall women. It gives me someone to talk to about the weather up here. I'm tall so most women just seem really short to me, it stands out when a woman is 5'10 or more. It feels more natural to me. Short isn't a deal breaker but it always feels a bit awkward. My girlfriend is 6' and it is about ideal.

I like it when women hate Monty Python (the majority of women let's be honest). I actually love Monty Python, but I take very sick pleasure in making Monty Python references to irritate people. Monty Python quotes barely make sense in the context of a sketch, it must sound completely idiotic to people who don't know.

I like it when women hate Monty Python (the majority of women let's be honest). I actually love Monty Python, but I take very sick pleasure in making Monty Python references to irritate people. Monty Python quotes barely make sense in the context of a sketch, it must sound completely idiotic to people who don't know.

The black knight scene in Quest for the Holy Grail was the first time I actually could not breathe because I was laughing so hard. I had to leave the room and lay down on the floor.

While we are talking colouring: brown eyes. Oh my goodness, a boy with big brown eyes can probably get me to do anything he wants. (Although my two very-long-term relationships were both with men with blue eyes... go figure.)

I have always found hazel eyes very striking. They seem to change color, sometimes they look blueish or greenish, and other times they look brown. I don't really have a strong preference for any one eye color, but hazel eyes intrigue me.

I have always found hazel eyes very striking. They seem to change color, sometimes they look blueish or greenish, and other times they look brown. I don't really have a strong preference for any one eye color, but hazel eyes intrigue me.

I dont understand hazel eyes. A few girls tell me i have hazel eyes, while the rest of the world says i dont. I look at my eyes in the mirror and i just have brown eyes. My mom has hazel eyes and sometimes it looks more green. i cant tell the difference.

I dont understand hazel eyes. A few girls tell me i have hazel eyes, while the rest of the world says i dont. I look at my eyes in the mirror and i just have brown eyes. My mom has hazel eyes and sometimes it looks more green. i cant tell the difference.

Ya hazel changes color. Some people tell me that I have hazel eyes because they are a lighter shade of brown (I often get that red eye effect in photos), but I am adamant that they are not hazel. Maybe your eyes are just a lighter brown shade too

I have light hitting me in the face and i took a pic, i zoom in and i see some green, from far away its a brownish green color, like what you see in a lake thats over a bunch of trees. Its not the cool lighter eyes that my mom has. I just say i have brown eyes because i dont notice it, only girls tell me i do even though i keep telling them i dont (though i secretly want, lol).

Archived