unbelievable but true. Too much sex HELP !!!!!

I recently met a young lady, she is 38, I am 43. I have always been told I am way too sexually active for the average person, as several times morning noon and night is good by me. My new "Friend" is wearing me to a frazzle, although I have search for a woman that is my sexual equal all my life this one seems to never sleep and always want it, for hours on end. is their anything to help slow this down a little? we are very happy together other than the sex thing, and several times she has agreed to let me take the lead and not ask for more, but it still seems like we spend countless hours doing the sex thing, and I am dead to the world. We do other things as well, but sex seems to be a constant need for her. 24/7/365 I know there are things to hel;p you get sex drive, but is there something to cut its throat and kill it?

Have you talked to her about this? Honestly, most guys would kill to be in your shoes, but we can't have her killing you off, either...

Now, how do you say, "Honey, we have to slow down?" I supposed I would kind of joke about it at first, maybe. Keep it light. If that doesn't work, then have a sit-down discussion... Keep your clothes on and sit accross from each other with a table between you...

You know, when you're 17, this is great. But, when you're not.... Well... There are health risks involved.... ;-)

Well I have a rather high sex drive for a female but even I know that sometimes...absense makes it all that much hotter! And I do think it is important to take a break to develop other parts of the relationship! Especially when I want us to be about more than sex. But when you are smitten with someone, and falling for them, it is very hard to not want them all the time...

Now, I would advise that you start showing her foreplay is more then just being physical all the time. My current man and I try to take some time apart (though we both want to be together from past experiences know that some independence and alone time is better for the relationship!) but when we are apart we will send emails, sometimes sexy ones, or talk on MSN and flirt, hint at what is to come. We'll let it build for a couple days, then have hours of foreplay and sex when we do get together.

Now, if you were to say 'No sex for three days' to her, what do you think her reaction might be? I mean, I LOVE sex, but as said also know you need to have the emotional stuff there too and have time for each other out of bed (or out of the closet at a party, or whatever!). Not sure what her background is but it also possible she uses to sex to feel close to someone or even as a way NOT to get close. Maybe she uses it in hopes to meet some expectations she thinks men have. If she just has a healthy sexual appetite though I would not worry about it...just let her know that the sex is hotter when you have a chance to miss it a bit and build up the anticipation more!

My new "Friend" is wearing me to a frazzle, although I have search for a woman that is my sexual equal all my life this one seems to never sleep and always want it, for hours on end.

I am dead to the world. We do other things as well, but sex seems to be a constant need for her. 24/7/365 I know there are things to hel;p you get sex drive, but is there something to cut its throat and kill it?

Ok seems you have two problems.

1. she wants hours and hours of sex pleasure and doesn't stop.

2. you can't keep up with her.

The solution to #1 might be to give her orgasms, or lots of orgasms, or multiple orgasms. This, possibly, might quell her sex drive for a time, kinda like a guy goes to sleep after he has an orgasm. For multiple orgasms your best bet is link removed[/i]]g spot massage. If that isn't working for you then some link removed[/i]]clit stroking should do it.

On the other hand, she could become even more addicted to sex! If that happens, i envy you even more....

As for the solution to #2, I presume you can't keep up because you come after some time, and she wants to keep going right? So, the answer is don't come as much. Just have lots of sex without coming. There's techniques for guys to keep going as long as they want, hours if you both want (it looks like that's what she wants). Read the techniques here: link removed